Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112392

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Crashing problems

[Copy link] 11/2520

Posted on 10/26/13 4:29:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone else have it crash a lot? I don't know if it is my itouch or if it is the game.
I will just be playing normally and then I click on the leaderboard or click on battle report and instead of loading it it crashes. It also happens with dungeons. I will click on the dungeon button and I do D1S2 a lot so I click on it and when it tries to start loading it crashes a lot of the time. There are a few other instances of crashes that aren't random as well I think.
Normally I would think it was my connection but it doesn't say I lost connection it just crashes (and it isn't random, happens when I do the same things). I will report it to live support but I was just wondering if I'm the only one...don't know if anyone checks this forum lol

Signature
Posted on 10/27/13 3:22:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alot of people check the forums daily, try reinstalling the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/27/13 3:33:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

good idea Ill give that a try. hoping for the best when I do

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 12:18:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also having this crash problem on my iPhone. Same thing with clicking on the leaderboards or while trying to check heroes or whatever. Even crashing out in the middle of an attack in the dungeons. Did reinstalling help??

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 2:14:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The crashes issue should be fixed in the update that should be rolled out this week.

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 10:20:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

reinstalling it didn't work and Assassin is a moderator on the forums

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 12:05:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am so ready for the crashing to end. I really hope it is fixed in the next update. I continuously get raided when I am offline because I tend to have a good amount of resources. If I am in the middle of a raid and it crashes I can come back on and already have been 50%ed. There is nothing I can do. My heroes will all be dead and I will have to wait 15 minutes til i can even play again. This just happened. so frustrating!

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 5:54:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It didn't work for me either. Never last more than 15 minutes without a shield before some guy with 5 legendary heroes comes through and takes everything I have. I really, really want to start over!!

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 10:23:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Crashing problems all the time

Signature
Posted on 11/1/13 6:23:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the crashing continues after you have updated your game to version: 1.2.21, I would suggest that you try the following.

Since the issue could be your internet connection, make sure you have a good connection. Try both 4G and WiFi if you have them as that some players have reported it works better on 4G, while others have reported it works better on WiFi.
If the problem continues even when you have a good connection, try clearing your RAM memory, or restarting your device.
If the problem still occurs, check your device for applications that could be interfering with the game and it's servers.
If it continues to occur after trying the above steps, contact Live Support or submit a ticket through the Settings button found in the bottom-left corner of your screen while in the game.
Give as much details as possible so they can help fix the issue as soon as possible.

Signature