Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Defence towers

[Copy link] 5/1121

Posted on 10/28/13 7:37:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are thier any more defence towers than the archer tower?

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 8:55:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So far from what I've seen of the top players, yes those towers are the only ones but the higher you upgrade them then they turn into other sorts of towers. From what I've seen it looks like they become mortar towers and also lightning towers. But I have not seen them in use so unsure if this is correct

Signature
Posted on 10/28/13 10:23:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

when your tower reaches level 10 it gives you the option to change it to an arrow tower a magic (looks like lightning) or a cannon tower. Cannon has splash damage attack on ground troops. Magic attacks multiple troops at once. Arrow is powerful but attacks one at a time. Most people benefit from cannons now because most players don't have the flying griffins yet. flying units are immune to the cannon.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 9205&extra=page%3D2

read this

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 4:16:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess the question is, if we upgrade, should we use arrow towers or magic towers? Cannon towers are good and all, but given the flocks of griffons I've seen, they're probably not worth it.

Signature
Posted on 1/17/15 5:36:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After it reaches LVL 10 you get the ability to use the "Specialization" feature, allowing it to transform into any 3 types at any time (considering you have the resources) :P

Signature
Posted on 1/17/15 7:22:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cryogenicist replied at 1-17-2015 06:36 PM
After it reaches LVL 10 you get the ability to use the "Specialization" feature, allowing it to tran ...

Why do NOOBS like you continually dig up old threads? This thread is 2 years old.
Get a clue bro.....

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0