Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112415

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] For people if they have got there might to high

[Copy link] 3/1522

Posted on 10/29/13 10:01:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Right I being in this situation have came up with a little plan to gain gold and mana. High I'm a guy my might is about 2200 I'm th 6 and my highest level hero is 42 I'm struggling to gain gold etc but with this easy plain I have devised you can gain a gold and mana. Seen as you can't scratch bases with the same might as you I recomend hiding behind a shield and just attacking the dungeons gives your heros Xp and also gold might not be as much as you are seeing when looking for raids but at least you can actually get this gold and mana. I have managed to get all my towers to lvl 10 using this attack strategy. If anyone Can add or improve this or has another way please do comment and reply :)

Signature
Posted on 10/29/13 6:49:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

good idea! keep leveling your heroes as much as you can too. it is hard with limited HB for sure though

Signature
Posted on 10/30/13 7:22:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dalcowboiz replied at 10-29-2013 07:49 PM
good idea! keep leveling your heroes as much as you can too. it is hard with limited HB for sure tho ...

Will do and thanks

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 10:22:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I could not understand your Thread and Description. I am sure you can edit this to make it clearer.

Signature