Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Global chat

[Copy link] 9/1982

Posted on 11/4/13 10:03:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Global chat needs a report button and permanent block or mute button

Signature
Posted on 11/4/13 10:56:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It also need moderators with power to mute people who are being inn appropriate or  

Signature
Posted on 11/4/13 10:56:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Offensive. Got cut off for some reason.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 1:55:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, the chat is one of the most toxic that I've ever seen. Especially if you're female.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 7:58:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, theres a mute button on the left side of their names. Click it to mute them.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 9:55:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The global chat makes me sick the moderators should fix it or put a block that bans people from speaking there for 24 hours if they say something disgusting.

As a female I find it highly offensive.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 3:31:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok hahahaha ok huhuhuh ok lalalalala ok hahahaha ha ok

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 3:31:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok hahahaha ok huhuhuh uh ok lalalalala ka ok

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 4:51:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Both Moderators in chat, as well as a Report button were suggested. Moderators in chat was declined and simply will not happen.
The report button was left un-commented on, so it may be implemented in a future update.
Until then, please refer to the below question/answer.
Thank you.

There's a lot of vulgar language in the public chat, can the game developers fix it?
Here is a response from the Moderator Hoodiee about this issue:
"Thank you very much for supporting Castle Clash. We are still in the process of upgrading our chat system but are currently unable to resolve this issue. Until we have a solution, we urge you to ignore these players if you encounter them in the game. Once our Chat system has been upgraded, we will be able to severely deal with vulgarities."
So in other words, your only options at this time are to mute the players by pressing the speaker button to the left of their name, pause the chat, or not use the chat all together.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 6:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really enjoy the game but the global chat is horrible! I suggest a filter which would automatically mute people that use certain words. You can even find someone to ask questions to because of the immature and disgusting conversation.

Signature