Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112411

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] IOS issues and complaints.

[Copy link] 14/2559

Posted on 11/5/13 1:18:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm having problems with this app crashing while looking for battles. When I hit the next battle button the app will completely shut off. Another problem that I have, is that when I hit the next battle button it will take me to the same base I was just at. It has done taken me to the same base 5 times in a row before moving on to a new base.

A major complaint I have with this app, is that if someone comes on while I'm in battle it will stop the raid. If you're going to have this feature on this game, then you should return all the spells and troops I've spent on the battle. Otherwise let me finish my raid and tell the player they need to wait till battle is over.

I think you've got a good app here, but there are a few things that need to be fixed to make it better.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 10:00:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think another important issue that needs to be address is the expansion of the game with cross compatibility between android and ios.  With as much money as it takes to get legendaries this should be an expectation of the community.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 10:03:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game can be a little delayed aswell.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 10:29:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep same problem on my iphone 5, it keep crashing and wen press next search i get the same "enemy" base.
Another thing is, wen we are searching and the opponent base come online, we return to our base, but would make sense to continue searching next base.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 11:41:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have too this problem

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 12:35:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same problem....keep repeat same base or app crash

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 2:37:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree, this game needs to have android and apple together... If not, then they need to at east have the feature of being able to transfer accounts over from apple to android...but not android t apple since android servers are realllllyyy advanced and players on there have had more time to level... Maybe certain levels from android can go over... like.. Might from 7000-

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 11:29:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play this game on my android phone and on my iPad... I have WAY more awesome features on my phone than I do on the iPad. When I defeat a neighbor on the iPad, the most I coin/mana I can possibly get is around 2k or 10k but on my phone it's over 100k! I'm at about the same levels on both but for some reason, this game is not as much fun on the iPad because it takes so much longer to get anywhere.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 12:34:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had a problem with me first time playing it everytime I would open it, it would instantly crash.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 12:34:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had a problem with me first time playing it everytime I would open it, it would instantly crash.

Signature