Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112419

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] I like this game but....

[Copy link] 6/1476

Posted on 11/9/13 7:40:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is awesome and haven't stopped playing ever since I started but there still needs to be more fixes in the game.

Here are just a few of the things I've encountered so far: When you are training troops in the army camps, it lags and u can exceed troop limit. When it's clicks over to 00.00 in the in game time, sometimes things dont work and you have to log out  and log in. When attacked I've had my troops glitch and do nothing while being attacked and die. Farming HB is slow and unless you are getting high HB per hour in the arena, it's very frustrating and not fun at all. Farming hero shards is also frustrating cos the rate of drops in the dungeons, even in the skull stages, seems impossible to farm consistently, twice I had 5 full chances and received nothing... That's 0/10 times there was no drop. Even if it was 1/10 the amount of shards received in the early dungeons would take months just to get a legendary hero and that's if you play constantly 24 hours. There is a imbalance with those who pay to play and those who can't pay. I understand you want people to pay so you can fund this game, but you will also have frustrated and unhappy players who will leave in droves if this game isn't balanced properly. I'm sure the game developers are smart enough to find other avenues of revenue rather than have a unfair advantage on players just cos they pay for it.

I'm interested to hear others on this subject or any issues they may have encountered. I think we all deserve to feel good playing this game. Have fun and good gaming.

In Game Name: war85
IGG ID: 104319013
War Cry: "This means WAR"

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 9:27:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use Mommies credit card... Her magic numbers seem to give you an apple code and then you can buy gems with it.... She will get mad but it is worth it

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 9:39:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Preferably I'd like to play this game without having to spend money. Please forgive me but what's with the condescension thinking I'm a kid?  I'm merely expressing my thoughts about the game. Let's keep it to that.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 5:53:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand your frustration. Many Android players have expressed the same frustration especially concerning hbs and shards.

As far as shards go, there is no solution but to just continuously do dungeons. Skull dungeons give more shards, and as your heroes' levels increase, it's easier to do higher level skull dungeons, so shard farming becomes a bit "easier". Until then and even then, it's a tedious process. However, there ARE people who got Thunder God with shards, so saving up shards isn't impossible; it's just tiresome.

And hb will come especially as you continue doing dungeon and arena.

Also, in Android version, there are some or many f2p players who are doing extremely well in arena, dungeon, and raids. So there is always hope! :) Moreover, there are many f2p players out there, probably feeling exactly same frustration as you are. It takes time and much self-control (to not buy gems), so I truly admire f2p players.  

Best luck to you! I hope that your experience with castle clash improves as time goes on :)

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:14:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your reply. I do understand this game takes commitment and patience. It is my hope it won't bore people after a while if the aim is to keep players playing whether they p2p or play for free. Even if you made trees respawn, that would help out with gems a bit. All I'm saying is any help will be much appreciated. Cheers.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 5:17:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(104319013) replied at 11-10-2013 11:14 AM
Thanks for your reply. I do understand this game takes commitment and patience. It is my hope it won ...

You're right :) I enjoy playing this game (I'm an Android user, however), too, so I hope that developers continue to come up with ideas and systems that can satisfy most of p2p and f2p players (well, they can't satisfy all, but if they can satisfy the majority of both groups, that'd be great).

Repawning trees for gems sound like a pretty good idea. Actually, it was suggested on Android forum, and I'll bring it up to the admin just in case it wasn't brought up before. Even if it was, it'd be nice to give them a little reminder :)

Thanks for your suggestions!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:13:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool90 replied at 11-9-2013 09:27 PM
Use Mommies credit card... Her magic numbers seem to give you an apple code and then you can buy gem ...

Lol
{:2_36:}

Signature