Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112391

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] To many pervert in Global this people needs to get banned for 3o days.

[Copy link] 12/2545

Posted on 11/9/13 11:07:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To many pervert in Global this people needs to get banned for 3o days.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 1:53:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They understand. But they do not want a Moderator for the chat....reasons unknown

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 5:52:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Freedom of speech

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 5:56:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The issues with chat have been brought up to Admin before. And as cool90 has said, the idea of having chat moderator was rejected. However, since it was brought (and has been brought) up to the Admin's attention, we hope that in-game chat feature becomes better as developers find an effective way to filter world chat :)

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:14:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by c39836703 at 11-10-2013 06:19 AM

So your solution to a social problem is to implement a technical solution?

That is the most stupid thing I've heard.

It's like installing an anti virus for people that download malware.
The problem isn't the virus it's the fact that they don't know to not download things from hostile web sites

Or when people buy million dollar network security solution to solve a the problem of social engineering.

I'll use clash of clan as an example as most people can relate.
The way chat is filter is by the users.
When a certain player receive too many reports they are unable to chat via global chat.
The solution there isn't to filter words it's to use the users to police the chat.  And it works!!!

A technical problem can be fixed by a technical solution
A social problem needs a social solution

Maybe you guys should read a book about system and network security

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 7:31:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestions, c39836703. The chat feature is very frustrating with all the inappropriate words. As a fellow Castle Clash player like you, I see the problem everytime I go on the game. The issue has been brought to admin's attention many times. However, all we know at the moment is that the developers are aware of the issue. Although the proposal for having a chat moderator was rejected, the idea of having report feature was not turned down yet. So we are hoping that report system is implemented in the  future. I'm sorry I can't give you more details; I wish I can. Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration :(

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 7:35:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned pervert for 30 days

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 7:43:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get over it welcome to mass gaming. You are dealing with a bunch of fat nerds who never got enough attention from their parents.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 8:39:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There's a lot of vulgar language in the public chat, can the game developers fix it?
Here is a response from the Moderator Hoodiee about this issue:
"Thank you very much for supporting Castle Clash. We are still in the process of upgrading our chat system but are currently unable to resolve this issue. Until we have a solution, we urge you to ignore these players if you encounter them in the game. Once our Chat system has been upgraded, we will be able to severely deal with vulgarities."
So in other words, your only options at this time are to mute the players by pressing the speaker button to the left of their name, pause the chat, or not use the chat all together.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:35:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree totally, it's worse than coc and that's pretty bad thus why I don't go in to world chat anymore

Signature