Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112391

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Suggestions

[Copy link] 4/1810

Posted on 11/11/13 4:22:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. I would like an option to automate troop production.  Example lets say I have 20/40 guardian and 20/40 archers in the army camp.  And there is a check box inside the army camp that I can select for automate production than that camp will maintain those troops should some die.  So no matter what happens after every battle the army camp will calculate and replace the troops that died.

2. After a spell is upgrade the cost increase, can we get that info before we upgrade?

3. Some spells are horrible and not cost effective at all.  The only spells worth buying are restore, guardian angel, snowstorm, frenzy and ares favor.  (Arrow is only useful for low hp units) The other spell pretty much useless and expensive.  Can we rebalance some of the spells?

4. More traps.  Traps for air units as well

5. More range hero for elite and legendary.  Right now only 2 legendary are range and 2 elite.  The succumb us should have a longer range.. Imo

6. A way to tell the difference in level for the arrow tower.  A lv10 arrow tower should not look the same as a level 1

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 9:32:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great suggestions. Some of them, I believe, have been suggested before as well by multiple players.

As for the arrow towers--the same look throughout 10 lvls can deceive your opponent and make them stay away from your base even if your arrow tower level is 1. So I guess that can be an advantage lol But I do put a lot of emphasis on visual effects, so I want different designs for different levels of arrow tower as well. :)

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 1:29:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For hero base  to be able to choose a different hero for offense and defense.

To use gems for updating army camp

Lower the percent gold/mana that can be taken for clashes between different ranked players.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 1:55:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What about using mana for spells rather than gold? Makes sense doesn't it?

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 11:44:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. A way to spend excess mana is definitely needed. When I finish, I always have loads of mana left over. When I browse targets for raiding, almost everyone has tons of mana and not much gold.

Buying and upgrading spells with mana seems like a no-brainer. Another good solution would be to make mana convertible into gold - even a bad exchange rate of something like 5-1 would be preferable to the current situation.

2. Resolve the issue of high level players stomping all over everyone else's bases and preventing them accumulating gold. Without getting into a rant about how overpowered legendary heroes are compared to the rest, it makes for a bad game experience if you perceive there is no chance of getting to the top. As said above, the situation as it stands jst means the top players get more and more while the rest just get dumped on. I was inclined to buy a few gems, but frankly, unless I spend hundreds of dollars, what's the point? IGG, you want to rely on lots of players paying small amounts, not a few whales who will just move onto the next game when they get bored of winning all the time on this one.

One trivial way to fix this is to reduce the amount of gold you get in the same way you do for experience gains. I'm not saying you shouldn't get any gold, but reduce the percentage further depending on how much stronger you are than your opponent. This isn't a huge coding challenge, and would really encourage middling players like myself to make continuous, smaller purchases.

3. Ok, a rant on legendary heroes. The succubus - come on, 15% of every damn target including the arena base? Congratulations, you've made a large section of the game skewed toward getting one hard-to-obtain hero. The description for the Thunder God states the lightning strikes A target, but it's actually a massive AOE attack that routinely destroys two buildings at a time. Change the description, or preferably make this skill a bit fairer by having it only strike one troop/hero and ideally not applicable to buildings.

Signature