Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Fix the chat please

[Copy link] 12/1855

Posted on 11/12/13 4:02:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

U guys thing these is good for the kids

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 4:50:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is now a long standing and serious problem, IGG. I would not let my daughter play this game because of the unregulated chat. Throw a few thousand gems my way and I'll volunteer my services to silence a few of these sad individuals.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 4:56:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reading that back, it sounds way more threatening than I intended...I meant as a chat mod, not that I'd go round and personally silence them!

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 8:49:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Should just have soem kind of chat disblae function for kids.
I don't even use the chat myself, why would you want to..
it's a crappy lay out and go to a real chat room or facebook or a million other things to chat.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 12:43:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes i hope they fix that you cant even chat w ppl about the game !

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 3:52:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vincent_Megia
Please just ignore the word chat for now until updates arrives.

The moderation team is working diligently to help report all the users who are misusing the chat. And from what Vincent said, there may be some sort of solution for the chat coming here soon.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 4:41:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

chat disable will not work coz noone even knows if this player is a kid or not. some kids may be playing on their parent's ipad or iphone. better filter it. Supercell was able to do it in their Clash of Clans game. the world chat is so clean. except maybe for racists where players can report players for sanctions or banning depending on the offense. and i agree, the chat system is horrrible. i dont use it at all as well. it's better used by pervs and all pervs at the moment

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 4:42:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

chat disable will not work coz noone even knows if this player is a kid or not. some kids may be playing on their parent's ipad or iphone. better filter it. Supercell was able to do it in their Clash of Clans game. the world chat is so clean. except maybe for racists where players can report players for sanctions or banning depending on the offense. and i agree, the chat system is horrrible. i dont use it at all as well. it's better used by pervs and all pervs at the moment

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 4:42:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 7:20:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lisa_Dovar(1075 replied at 11-12-2013 08:49 AM
Should just have soem kind of chat disblae function for kids.
I don't even use the chat myself, why  ...

Oh yeah okay. Sounds good.
I was checking it out today and wow... Id hate my nephew/neices to read that ..

Signature