Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112391

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] Best heroes below legendaries

[Copy link] 16/2462

Posted on 11/15/13 11:58:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Taovis replied at 11-15-2013 09:24 PM
Also just got serpent queen, she is amazing. :-)

hopefully i can get her to try her out

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 12:43:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Save up your gems and give it a roll at the altar! ;-) I Hope you get something awesome!

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 1:05:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well for me if for elite heroes ill go with giant, angel, assassin, wolf and exe.. Thats a good line up.. Make sure that assassin is the dps of the team

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 1:06:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well for me if for elite heroes ill go with giant, angel, assassin, wolf and exe.. Thats a good line up.. Make sure that assassin is the dps of the team

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 1:10:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Marksman does pretty well as ranged dps. As a bonus, she won't get killed as often as your assassins or executioners.

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 9:19:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another vote for Serpent Queen here. Once you get her above 60 and boost her skill a bit, her AOE starts coming into its own in raids. Sadly not such hot stuff in arena, though.

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 2:57:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ordinary
Angel - Once the fix comes in for her attack animation, she'll be much better. The only healer in the game besides Druid (1800 shards), so she's decent to use if you don't have one.
Engineer - Low cost (36 shards), does decent AOE damage.
Marksman - same thing as the engineer, good AOE (the only good Ordinaries are ranged, just fyi)
Alchemist - if you can't get anything better...cheaper version of the Assassin and also ranged

disregard Marauder, Hill Giant, Frost Witch and Dryad

Elite:
Executioner - Everyone starts out with one, solid stats and skills.
Assassin - Great for Arena, good hero to have until you get a Ninja
Cyclops - Better stat gain overall than Pain-Da, with a similar AOE skill and cheaper cost (380 shards compared to 500 shards for Pain-Da)

Disregard Shaman, Werewolf, Pain-Da

Signature