Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112392

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Which are my best 5 iyo

[Copy link] 8/1393

Posted on 11/15/13 8:20:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the Executioner, Dryad, enginner, alchemist, marksman, paladin, cyclops, frost witch, werewolf, marauder, assasin, pain-da. Which are the best?

I current setup is executioner for 1 v1 , paladin for tank, painda for aoe, and filling with engineer and marksman. but i want to change it. dont know much about this

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 8:25:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, what skills do each have?

But uh I'd go with Executioner, Paladin, Assassin and Werewolf or Painda.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 8:26:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

executioner and assassin are pretty equal. executioner is just a strong hero with a good ability and lots of health. Assassin is useful in arena for DPS to the shrine. then I like engineer marksman and werewolf next best. engineer is super good in raids and werewolf is a good arena tank. Marksman has a higher attack than engineer but lower health. I am not sure if she is better or worse in arena, she might be a little better than engineer. what talents do your engineer and marksman have?
paladin is your best hero. focus attention on him. since you have pally you won't need werewolf at all actually.
i wouldn't use dryad alchemist frost witch werewolf marauder. you can maybe use painda and cyclops. what talents do yours have?

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 8:33:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would avoid marauder. The comp is yours. Each person plays differently. Just try them out and you will see what works well with one another x)

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 9:07:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

paladin have divine shield and blade shell
cyclops got shockwave and flame guard
marksman splitting arrow and flame guard
assasin assasinate and heavy blow
werewolf rage and revitalize
painda got lighting and revitalize
engineer lava burst and slow downm

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 9:07:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

btw thanks a lot guys

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 9:08:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would advise not using Marauder and Dryad. Both are easily outclassed by your Paladin. Keep your Paladin in your line up and just adjust your team according to what you need.

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 9:22:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Lisa_Dovar(107515817) at 11-16-2013 09:23 AM

I'd focus 100% on paladin, and executioner and assasin always just leveling up slowly...  and in the next few weeks if you play daily im sure you'll get another legendary you can start wroking on.
It's not bad getting the ordinary (green background types, dryad etc.) because they are really good for your towers later in the game, you can garrison them and they increase the range a lot.
Though honestly.... Focus on purple heros all the time. In the end you will want a team of all purples and if you waste too much time and resources on weaker heros you might regret it later ;p

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 10:32:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Paladin, executioner, werelwolf painda assasin

Signature