Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112391

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Heroes questions

[Copy link] 3/1048

Posted on 11/16/13 4:23:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do I collect more shards and how do I place heroes where it says place hero.   Please help

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 4:26:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by intimidatingjay at 11-16-2013 04:28 PM

1. You collect shards by doing dungeons. Each dungeon has a chance of giving you shards (Skull dungeons have an increased chance of giving shards). You have a chance of getting 0 or X amount of shards depending on which dungeon you do, and harder dungeons give more shards.

2. To get more heroes you can either: use gems to roll for new heroes, use hero badges to roll for heroes, or buy them with shards from dungeons. If you only have 1-2 heroes at the moment I'd suggest using your extra hero badges to try rolling for a new hero once a day (aiming for good heroes like Marksman or Engineer), and farming the 1st skull dungeon for shards. Also gems you have from achievements/free gems from logging in..can be saved up to roll for new heroes (good chance for Elites).

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 5:14:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would not use hero badges to roll for heros.  You will need them later to upgrade your heros and unless you are top 100 in arena and even then you need all you get.  And I think that there is  only a 4 percent chance to get a hero.  Most of the time you will get slimes.

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 6:22:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(103482883) replied at 11-16-2013 05:14 PM
I would not use hero badges to roll for heros.  You will need them later to upgrade your heros and u ...

In the beginning where you only have 1 hero (or 2), I don't see the problem in using your hero badges to roll. Low level upgrades are cheap anyways (1000 for 20-40, 3000 for 40-60), and at this point of the game it's very easy to be getting 70/hr = 1680 a day. You can roll once or twice and still keep saving up for your hero upgrades.

I'd rather have a bunch of heroes than 1 lvl 60 executioner..especially since it gives more variety to the game and makes it more enjoyable (raiding, dungeoning, arena with multiple heroes > just one)

tl;dr # of Heroes > Upgrades, but don't roll more than twice a day. Also dungeon as much as possible in skull dungeons to increase chances of getting shards

Signature