Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112418

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Question

[Copy link] 4/1138

Posted on 11/16/13 9:43:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do your heroes gain less experience if they die during a raid?
I usually will use a heal spell to make sure they don't die, even if I will win the battle with 100% without them. Am I wasting my gold by doing this?

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 9:47:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They do not get less experience.  How ever since they don't die you can raid again so you do get more experience that way.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:51:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

^ like above said

whether or not they survive the fight has no effect on how much exp they gain..however I'd rather spend gold keeping them alive than wait/use gems to revive them and continue raiding

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 1:21:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Correct.. Revive them and raid = faster hero to lvl up.. Well if you want much more faster try to boost the lowerlvl hero.. Use ur stronger heroes to raid a higher lvl dungeon..

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 5:09:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Always better to be safe than sorry. If you have the gold to spare and are not on your last few pennies of gold you need for the month's rent then it is worth it to throw down a spell like restoration (only 6K gold maxed out). It is also worth it to use guardian angel to save heroes (10K on level 1). Using both in a raid is 16K which if you use every raid it can burn down your gold quickly. I usually try to use only one per raid but if you are farming for XP then you need your heroes to survive.

Signature