Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 112624

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Perverts on chat

[Copy link] 12/2239

Posted on 11/17/13 2:10:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Let me start of by saying, I like Castle Clash more than CoC. It's a lot more fun in my opinion, and a little more challenging on the defense. But the wold chat is TERRIBLE!! Majority of players that are on the chat are asking for a boyfriend or girlfriend. Or someone to trade naked pictures with. I'm quite sure I'm not the only player that would like to be able to go on chat and exchange info about the game with other players without getting the spam of perverts. Players asking for help can't even see the response because there's so much spam on the chat from perverts. Sure there's the PM, but still; the chat scrolls so fast that you can't even read the non perverted messages. And I know there's the mute option, but no one wants to spend their time muting all the time. I'm constantly hitting mute. And when I think I'm finally done, a new wave of perverted players come in. I don't even think they play the game, they're ruining a portion of the game experience in my opinion. It would be nice if we had a moderator. Or something besides just the mute option.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 2:20:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's some more screen shots. I'm told this post isn't going to change anything. Well, hopefully this lets the devs know, the chat needs an update, a fix, or a mod!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 2:30:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate the perverse in Castle Clash, what this game should have done is allowing us to report the perverse in the chat.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 2:40:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree with you.  Have been playing for a week and can't believe the perverted chat.  God knows what goes on in the pms!  Makers of the game need to sort this out before there's a massive backlash!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 3:04:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A report function may be added in a future update...for now I'd just avoid the chat and talk on the forums instead

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 3:21:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know right I just started playing today and I've probably read about 100 perverted comments

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 5:06:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its freaking annoying but hope they will fix it soon!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 5:17:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like your extensive amount of pictures! Yes they really need a system to deal with this. It is getting tiresome. I can't believe that on the android version the game has been out for well over 3 months and they haven't done ONE thing to deal with the level of inappropriateness on chat. We can only hope and pray that they are working on something good and haven't released it yet since it isn't finished.
I used to play xbox a lot and people cussed a ton and said things they shouldn't have and I had many options to shut them up. I could mute or report them for a variety of reasons.
I don't get why they aren't putting more effort into cleaning up the grime in the game (world chat). Simple things like that help so much. I don't know the first thing about coding but I am sure if they can code a game they can figure out how to block certain words and add a report feature.
Hopefully the devs realize that we need chat fixed more than new features added.
Sorry for the downer view on the situation, I just think it is a lot more serious than other issues. Hopefully the devs agree!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 8:41:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There's a lot of vulgar language in the public chat, can the game developers fix it?
Here is a response from the Moderator Hoodiee about this issue:
"Thank you very much for supporting Castle Clash. We are still in the process of upgrading our chat system but are currently unable to resolve this issue. Until we have a solution, we urge you to ignore these players if you encounter them in the game. Once our Chat system has been upgraded, we will be able to severely deal with vulgarities."
So in other words, your only options at this time are to mute the players by pressing the speaker button to the left of their name, pause the chat, or not use the chat all together.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71986&extra=page%3D1

Options that have been suggested by yours truly:
- Report button (Could be added in a future update)
- Moderator (Was denied almost immediately - simply will not happen)

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 11:50:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree.the game is great,but the Global Chat is awful.This open ,non restrictive ,forum attracts perverts.I also would not encourage others to play because of this lack of good judgement   .

Signature