Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 112624

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Perverts on chat

[Copy link] 12/2239

Posted on 11/17/13 5:01:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely agree with you Reicheru07!!! This game is just awful! Who the hell are these kids? No way are adults acting like, because adults are definitely not playing this game! These idiot air-heads need to be banned off this game! I am seeing WAY too many new accounts into Castle Clash and I go into Rankings and guess what I see??? Too many accounts with the name "???" And their Might is just a measly 76!!!! What accounts are these and  why are they still being counted? And when you visit Arena there is only 28k of registered players who have played Arena!?:@:@:@ THERE NEEDS TO BE A REPORT BUTTON
IT IS TIME TO CLEAN THIS GAME UP—NOW

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 7:29:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 11-17-2013 08:41 AM
There's a lot of vulgar language in the public chat, can the game developers fix it?
Here is a respo ...

Thanks for the link.
I have been using the mute option like crazy. I do try to ignore chat, but I like to help new players asking for help on chat.. But sadly, we get bombarded with perverts. Guess this is going to be a waiting game for an update with the chat system. Hopefully it's soon...

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 7:46:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(103467506) replied at 11-17-2013 07:29 PM
Thanks for the link.
I have been using the mute option like crazy. I do try to ignore chat, but I ...

Try directing them towards the forums instead :)

Signature