Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112419

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Which hero should I level

[Copy link] 6/1124

Posted on 11/17/13 12:25:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I currently have a rank 4 ninja, and 4 rank 3 elites. I was going to drop 20 bucks this week and see if I can get lucky with another legend but I can't justify myself paying too much so might be a while till I have 5 legends

Am using exec, serpent queen, werewolf, pain da. I also have a rank 3 angel I've been using instead of pain da for the heals.

I basically want to upgrade what will help me the most in raids, was leaning towards whatever is the best tank.

Without spending money I've been doing well in arena because I got lucky with the ninja, I'm top 500 some days and usually always top 1000 now so I make 100 an hour, it's just the raiding I'm having trouble with now. I'm aiming to try and farm a better dungeon then dungeon 2 skull 1

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Train your ninja... He is good for winning arena.

Which talents do your heroes have? Would be good to know.
Playon on!

-Cheers-

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:37:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My ninja has level 3 deadly strike which I like in the arena. Exec and serpent queen have level 1 scorch and war god, werewolf has level 3 scatter, pain has 2 war god, angel has 1 revive.  As I stated the ninja is rank 4 already, level 65.  I think it'll be a while before he's level 80 and will cost a ton to bring him to rank 5 so I think it's more efficient for me to bring another one of my level 60s to rank 4 since ill have 10000 hb soon

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:52:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd go with Pain-Da if most of the people you raid use ground units, otherwise Executioner

it's better to save up for that 20k upgrade, or save it in case you get lucky with your rolls and get another legendary :)

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 12:52:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Those talents aren't bad. Scatter I like on a tank, and ninja is awesome.
if not the ninja I would level the exec

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 2:02:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i am having the same troubles

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 3:06:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought about saving 20k for the ninja or saving in hopes of getting another legend but the problem with that is I can't really progress to much in raids until then and who knows if ill get lucky with another legend anytime soon without spending more than I want too

Signature