Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112419

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Spirit Mage giveaway campaign (vote)

[Copy link] 7/1185

Posted on 11/17/13 3:30:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (103596239) at 11-17-2013 03:33 PM

It's not everyday a player spends £400 to get a spirit Mage  can you make an alternative method or even a giveaway day by doing certain challenges or a special event. Please. There are players with low might getting ripped apart by spirit mages. They should not be earnt by money, but by luck, so everyone has a chance.  Write a comment saying if you agree.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 3:45:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by intimidatingjay at 11-17-2013 04:16 PM

Nope.

It's a F2P game, and there's no reason you can't enjoy the game without a Spirit Mage. It's possible to farm up shards for TG, Druid, Ninja and still have fun without SM. The people with a SM are the ones that are supporting the game, allowing the admins to make new updates and better content for the players.

I don't see a problem with the giving dedicated players a better hero, and it's not something you have to buy in a single transaction (you can slowly build up the gem total for it with small purchases). Something so strong should not be given away freely.

However, I am hopeful that we'll get the free offers that Android has one day so players can indirectly get the Spirit Mage without dropping huge bucks for it

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 4:00:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish for the Captain Duke so badly :(

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 4:05:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm ok with the people that actually help contribute to fund the game to get something extra. It's a bonus for they're hard money spent.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 4:53:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is not true at all. There are no players "being ripped apart by Spirit Mages"
Unless of course there has been some increase in Spirit Mages with Low Level accounts then great this is valid... Until then if you don't want to be attacked by a low level Spirit Mage then go and increase your Might

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 4:58:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

intimidatingjay replied at 11-17-2013 03:45 PM
Nope.

It's a F2P game, and there's no reason you can't enjoy the game without a Spirit Mage. It's p ...

Agree with everything you said

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 5:15:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could maybe add them into the heroes you can get for shards making them higher than the tg, to a point where it takes a very long time to farm for one,  giving it away for free doesn't make sense though and I bet the guys who did spend money to get one would be pretty pissed off lol

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 5:33:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

But the spirit Mage should be given away? Atleast once?

Signature