Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Trivia III

Close [Copy link] 0/1300

Posted on 7/10/15 7:35:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle Clash Trivia Event

Introduction:
Today we are searching for the true Castle Clash aficionados by seeing who knows the answers to the questions we have selected and in return for your loyalty we are prepared to give the first 100 members who can correctly answer these questions gems rewards.

How To Participate: - 
Click HERE to join in
1) Provide all requested gaming information
2) Post question # and response.
3) Press Enter....Done!

Event Duration:
July 9th - July 16th 11:59 CST (GMT -5)

Rewards:
1st -10th........1,000 Gems
11th - 25th.......800 Gems
26th - 50th......500 Gems
51st - 100th.....300 Gems

Rules:
1. You CAN edit your post.
2. Limit One Entry per Account / IP Address. If you have a problem editing, please PM me.
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.

Questions:

1) What is the maximum damage a hero can deal against the Guild Boss?

2) Assuming only the base stats are applied, which hero runs faster: a level 90 Snowzilla, or a level 150 Marauder?

3) List at least 3 of the 4 ways you can slow down the enemy's attack speed.

4) How can you consume ONLY 50 skill exp? Note: 150, 250, or any multiples of 50 is incorrect. The skill exp must be 50 exactly.

5) What is the Minimum and Maximum number of  builders that flee into the town hall when entering a raid?

6) My heroes alter is currently set to the item mode with 56/60 hero slots available.  If I hire 3 heroes how many alter slots will I have left?

7) The largest statue is of What?

Signature