Total:#20

Event

[Event] iOS Mini Event - Rnd 3

Close [Copy link] 19/1912 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/1/16 9:37:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Weekly Mini Event

Question of the Week

How to Participate;
-Post your IGN, IGG ID and Platform using the Fields below.
Please check your information thoroughly
-Post your answer to the question of the week,
-The Moderator Team will select the Winning Entrants and vote on a winner

Rules;
-You CAN NOT edit your Post (unless instructed to)
-ANY vulgar/tasteless/profanity images posted will deem the user disqualified
-Limit ONE entry per Account/IP Address
-Spamming and advertising will lead to disqualification
-IGG reserves the right of the final interpretation of the Event, its Rules and Rewards.
-Questions and comments are NOT ALLOWED in the Event, please use the Event FAQ Thread
Rewards will be received within 5 business days of the Winners being announced

Rewards;
Winner - 20x Gelatinous Champion Essences!!!

This Week's Question

What would you change about one hero, it could be anything on any hero, color, accessory, name, skill etc etc. The most creative answer using 200 words or less wins this weeks prize!!!

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 12/1/16 11:17:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I'd change Dracax! He's underwhelming for a new hero, but looks super cool. I'd change his AOE skill to slowdown opponents by up to 100%. This would make him useful, and his skill would then match his cool appearance.

Signature
are you not entertained?
Posted on 12/1/16 11:39:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will modify the Immortep's skill. Immortep's skill, Storm of Seth surrounds Immortep within a sandstorm. Currently, his skill has a chance to deal x% damage and inflict coma for 1 sec. Comparing this hero to other aoe proc and damage, Immortep isn't performing well enough to be used in any gamemodes. 

In reality, sandstorm disrupt our sight. Therefore, Storm of Seth should also blind nearby targets for x seconds on initial proc. This has been in my mind since demogorgon released.

So, adding on to the current skill, 
1/10: Storm of Seth also blinds nearby targets for 1 sec.
10/10: Storm of Seth also blinds nearby targets for 2.5 sec.

Signature
Keep Er' Goin
behance.net/simplejunk
Posted on 12/1/16 12:12:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Candy Kane, few can argue with how aesthetically pleasing she is, a pretty blond dress in the elf costumes firing off wrapped candy all over the map, few can argue with that, but in all honesty her utility in current meta has really demolished to a point that you can argue that a holiday themed hero like her can be easily forgotten, she almost has no place in a lost battlefield and you see her presence in arena slowly being replaced by the likes of a demogorgon.

I'd like to see that igg changes her skill, perhaps on top of giving dodge, it will heal those targets as well for a fraction of that of a ghoulem and perhaps a little more than flower pixie, this way it breaths life back into that hero and make her utilities more useful.

Signature
Wesvaroth of 7Seas on iOS
Posted on 12/1/16 1:53:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to see the snakes on Medusa shoot some slime or something of the sort.

Signature
LIFE IS BLISS!
Posted on 12/1/16 4:17:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would change Artica’s Biography.  A biography should be a background story about the hero.  Something along the lines of:

On a frozen world, in a crystal cave, a legendary egg was hatched. The hatchling grew to be a ferocious hunter, freezing it’s victims with its ice breath so it could consume them.  Having conquered the world it grew up on, it now searches for new prey, to quench it's undying hunger.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Posted on 12/1/16 5:26:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would add to atlanticores proc, I would make it so when he procs he would shoot some of his sharp scales out of his back or attack with his stinger, e.g Invincible: Deflects DMG from all sources except buildings for 7.5 secs, also fires blue crystals at 5 random enemy heroes, dealing 400% dmg and inflicting poison (cooldown Xs) I really feel like some of the older heroes need buffing along with some of the newer weaker ones too

Signature
Posted on 12/1/16 5:48:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The hero I would choose to change is ghoulem. Now what are things I would love to change? Well for one, I would love to get him so why not increase his chance of getting rolled? Hint Hint, next update? Also, why is his prock purple? He is suppost to be a Halloween hero!!!!! Let's change his prock to orange or black. So come on. If I get ghoulem soon, I better see the Orange or  black!! Or both....  Nice mix, don't you think?

Signature
Posted on 12/2/16 4:24:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i want just one change and this is for vlad dracula. like dracax ridin a dragon but vlad riding a bat :) skil name the same. design aswell. and bat need to looks big as a dragon. black color

Signature
Posted on 12/2/16 4:59:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would give Dracax some epic damage! (Fitting of a Dragon tamer) and then maybe a less white beard in evo form lol.

Inc0gnit0
IOS Platform

Signature