Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#20

Event

[Event] iOS Mini Event - Rnd 3

Close [Copy link] 19/2006 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/2/16 9:50:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

SK should have bigger legs, its not suit on his giant face.

Signature
ProCompany- Daddies guild.
Posted on 12/2/16 2:03:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the awesome Game. 
PD is the Game changer and most IMPORTANT hero and he does not have any weapon (Surprising). I wish he could have a WEAPON or a MAGIC WAND which will suit his Skills.
Thanks for giving opportunity and reading me out.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/16 3:22:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I could change one hero, I would choose pally! I would let his proc last longer at higher skill levels, so there would be more chance of stacking procs. I would also add to his proc that he attracts attacks from enemies, so he can really tank for his team. Besides I would give him built in revive so he can really tank and 8 zerk to make him easier stack procs.

This would make this forgotten 'legendary' hero really legendary again!

Signature
Posted on 12/2/16 5:30:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would change orksbane skill. I would change nothing about it except for it to give him an inherent talent of 8/8 scatter. Orksbane with scatter as a passive talent teamed with a skill such as zerk would make him pretty important and a staple in many teams.

Signature
TIGGY @ SHINNN
Posted on 12/2/16 6:57:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The one hero I would change is Dracax! I mean what else can he do but sit in the warehouse? He's getting all dusty in there and needs some fresh air! Being called trashax and stuff he needs to be stronger than just a guy on a dragon. His axe needs to do DMG that would scare marauder away. He has a dragon for a reason. He's gotta look menacing. Make others run to their warehouse. His design is cool in all but we need a barbarian on a dragon that could do some serious DMG!

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 12:43:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would give Arctica special interactions when Moltanica is on the other team
For example:
Arctica screaming "MY PREY IS HERE" with a dragon roar in the background, perhaps blue particle effects flying around Molt or if thats too clunky then an icy blue target around Molt
Incorporating any bit of interactions based off of lore would really make the game better!

Thanks for the iOS contests mods! :)

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 12:37:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If there was one thing I could change, it would be "Vlad Dracula's" in-game description. Most heroes tend to have some sort of backstory, Vlad only has a short Quotation. I would change Vlad's description to the following: "Immortality is ones best asset, this creature originates from Transylvania and now lives in the shadows. It feeds off of its opponents and drains the life of its victims to extend his. Only one thing is know about him, you only see him once..."

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 2:07:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Decisions, decision,.. it’s hard to pick only a single hero, that one would like to put in a different light and make shine (again). Snowy’s lost wall breaking ability could make a comeback, Pally’s stats could see a small improvement of ten times or so. Treantaur’s revival skill being fully activated – yes, even in defending game modes and Totems! Surprise, surprise, all the enemy heroes you believed to be gone for good, stabbing you in the back! Wouldn’t that be some game changers? Probably not, except for the “Groot” idea.

But I will stick to Ice Demon, just an elite class, but surprisingly also a key hero for Lava 3 players. Since he’s the one in your party – in fact of the whole 4-man group – with the lowest HP, ATK, etc. I would give him a little boost for survival purposes. Since all other participating heroes are at least single evolved, why not take him to the next level with them? So if I were the commander-in-chief, I would allow him to take part in the promotion to an Elite-Evo – riding on the back of Arctica.

Just kidding, evo him would do the job just fine. No more dragon riders!

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 8:51:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would add Hero customization, such as being able to pick the colors of the heroes and their clothing, hero celebrations or gestures would also be cool.

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 11:50:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I were to change anything, it would be the lady Leo card. She's very cute- good job- but I think that her pet lion should be changed- I think it would be cool if it had the ability to heal all friendly lady Leos by say, 25 percent HP. Just like the beast tamer, I think it would be cool to have the pet as an extra to the lady Leo card. :)

Signature