Total:#12

Event

[Event] Mini Event Round 4

Close [Copy link] 11/2085 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/10/16 10:18:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Weekly Mini Event

Question of the Week

Introduction;
The Castle Clash Moderators have temporarily lost their memories and need your help to jog their memory.

How to Participate;
-Post your IGN, IGG ID and Platform using the Fields below.
Please check your information thoroughly
-Post your answer to the question of the week,
-The Moderator Team will select the Winning Entrants and vote on a winner

Rules;
-You CAN NOT edit your Post (unless instructed to)
-ANY vulgar/tasteless/profanity images posted will deem the user disqualified
-Limit ONE entry per Account/IP Address
-Spamming and advertising will lead to disqualification
-IGG reserves the right of the final interpretation of the Event, its Rules and Rewards.
-Questions and comments are NOT ALLOWED in the Event, please use the Event FAQ Thread
Rewards will be received within 5 business days of the Winners being announced

Rewards;
Winner - 1000 Gems

This Week's Question
in 200 words or less describe the best crest and talent combination for the new hero Revenant!!

Signature
Posted on 12/11/16 12:59:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Stoneskin lvl 8 as main talent and Revive as crest. Additional artifact: Goblet

His doppel does better than the main hero because it heals, shields him from damage and does 80% of the job. The main hero's role is to survive in any worst case scenario in order to summon his doppel.

Signature
Keep Er' Goin
behance.net/simplejunk
Posted on 12/11/16 3:00:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion the new hero Revenant will mostly benefit from Revit, because it is an instant double trouble for any enemy, 
Best crest will be Scatter so the Revenant and his shadow will not let anyone proc.

Signature
Posted on 12/11/16 3:04:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best combination would be life drain talent and bulwark crest. The reason behind this is because Revenant already has huge amounts of hp (up in the sk and ghoulem rank) and with his 8/8 berserk built in skill he will hit quick and gain a lot of hp back. He will be will be very annoying to kill since of his fast attack and the hp gained per hit. Bulwark crest because this will make him a stronger tank for people without sk,ghoulem,or dd and give more attack power to him in the process!

Signature
Posted on 12/11/16 3:30:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think best talent crest combination would be scatter talent with bulwark crest. Scatter reduces enemy's energy, while the enemy can't decrease his energy because he is immune to scatter. Bulwark gives him some extra health to survive longer and a bit extra damage to take out enemies more quickly and start to reduce energy of the next enemy

Signature
Posted on 12/11/16 6:02:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best combination talent and crest for Revenant is Talent Revitalize and Crest Bulwark. Revitalize allows Revenant to inflict Stun for 3s and summons Doppel during the start of battle which gives him more advantage over the enemy. Crest Bulwark adds to Revenant ability to tank damage while still adding damage to his proc and Revenant will survive longer.

Signature
Posted on 12/11/16 9:57:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best combination for Revenant is war God as main talent and bulwark as crest set. The reason being: his crest set and main talent effect both of him( so him and his duplicate). So with war God he will be doing so much damage and will be creating chaos wherever he goes. With bulwark its kind of for the same reason. He will be doing more damage with bulwark and to make him even scarier, he will be tankier. Don't tell me that doesn't sound fun!?

Signature
Posted on 12/12/16 1:30:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best Talent and Crest combo would be maxed Revitalize as the Talent and War God as the Crest. Revenant is known as a tanky character, and its skill lets it create a double. Having revitalize lets the skill be activivated early which is like having an extra hero in the game mode, which is crucial. Revenant also has a high damage output on top of being a tank, so with War God as its crest, the damage becomes much higher and Rev hits harder. Also, having two of them just doubles the usefulness of War God since the crest affects overall damage.

Signature
Posted on 12/12/16 5:18:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best talent for the new hero is zerk cuz he is hitting twice when his clone comes and for crest i think revite so he can summon his clone as fast as he can

Signature
Posted on 12/12/16 7:11:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just got the guy and I guess I'd like revitalize, just to get his Dopple out there inatantly. Other then that I'd always go for revive

Signature