Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9153

Total:#16

Event

[Event] Mini Event Rnd 5

Close [Copy link] 15/675 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/27/16 7:34:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction;
The Castle Clash Moderators have temporarily lost their memories and need your help to jog their memory.
Answer a simple question each week for your chance to win a prize!!
The most creative answer will be selected as the Weekly Winner

Participating Forum;
iOS US Version

How to Participate;
-Post your IGN, IGG ID and Platform using the Fields below.
Please check your information thoroughly
-Post your answer to the question of the week,
-The Moderator Team will select the Winning Entrants and vote on a winner

Rules;
-You CAN NOT edit your Post (unless instructed to)
-ANY vulgar/tasteless/profanity images posted will deem the user disqualified
-Limit ONE entry per Account/IP Address
-Spamming and advertising will lead to disqualification
-IGG reserves the right of the final interpretation of the Event, its Rules and Rewards.
-Questions and comments are NOT ALLOWED in the Event, please use the Event FAQ Thread
Rewards will be sent within 5 business days of the Winner being announced

Rewards;
Rewards are selected at random and given for First Place only

This weeks reward;
1,000 Gems!!

This Week's Question

Which Hero, Legendary/Elite/Ordinary, is the most important Hero in your Altar and why?
The word limit on this weeks Event is 200 and as always the MOST creative response will win!!

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 12/27/16 11:24:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Pumpkin duke is the most important hero in my alter hands down. He has a 9/10 skill and i would probably quit castle clash if i dine have him. When he increases attack, attack speed and movement speed that is so helpful in so many ways. he is needed in literally all game modes and i use him in just about every game mode. the most he's helpful for in is dungeons. No PD and you might as well quit. Pd is by far the most important hero in castle clash and without him you can't get far in the game.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 1:47:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important hero in my altar is santa boom, because during Christmas he showed his skill blowing up bases with his Bazooka

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 3:33:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important hero in my altar is my Pixie. I've had her since the beginning and now she's really shining in GW and she's evolved. I just wish I had a better talent as it would improve her overall usefulness even more. I use her in a lot of gamemodes, making her one of my most used heroes in my altar.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 6:48:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin duke.  All heros benefit by increased attack and speed.  The winner of all fights is the fastest one to kill their opponent.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 9:25:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My most important hero is DD because he is the bet tank i have and without him i cant imagine how would i make any doungeon clear

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 10:12:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cupid is the most important hero because he is an energy producer and gets eveyone procing. He is used in all game modes from hbm, dungeons, raids,  sniping, etc. He was depicted as androgynous so he appeals to both sexes. And he only costs $4.99 in the bazaar!!

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 12:38:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important hero for me is always the one that I am missing. Not having him hunts my dreams. I can even imagine its icon in my altar. Lil Nick is the guilty hunter for the moment

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 3:45:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important Hero in my altar is the Elite Executioner, because every time I see him, he reminds me of why I fell in love with this game. He was my first Hero, and I still love his little uniform that is reminiscent of football pads and helmet. He inspired me to keep clashing from day one; and even now he screams "CLASH ON!" from the back of my altar.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/16 10:24:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important hero in my altar is my revit Aries! He has progressed me so much by taking energy, silence the heroes (makes sk die and not revive). Overall helped me so much.

Signature