Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9161

Total:#16

Event

[Event] Mini Event Rnd 5

Close [Copy link] 15/792 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/29/16 8:34:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

My new favorite hero has got to be Medusa. Her sexy swagger gets all my boys, SK, Grimfiend, DD Ghoulem and Lil Nick revved up they have to show off!

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 12/29/16 1:28:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important hero in my altar is ghoulem. 10/10 skill,8/8 stone skin, and 5/5 life drain...can't beat what you can't kill!! Muahahaha! 

ok ok ok...he's not quite 10/10....or 8/8...or 5/5 life drain, but one day I'll be invincible...one day!!

Signature
LIFE IS BLISS!
Posted on 12/29/16 2:12:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin duke obviously takes the pumpkin pie on this one. He is my absolute favorite because he is the roots or foundation for my team. His skill helps my team drastically making them almost unstoppable. His aesthic look simply amazes me. And since he is my favorite hero he will never leaf
Hope you enjoyed the puns :)

Signature
Posted on 12/30/16 4:40:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trixie Treat is my most important hero because she makes my altar look better than it really is because all my other heroes suck. she also makes it look sexy.

Signature
Posted on 12/30/16 5:39:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skull knight because he is the ultimate Tank of Destruction!!!

Signature
Posted on 12/30/16 10:13:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My favorite hero of all my heroes in my heroes altar is Pumpkin Duke!! He is awesome because he is necessary in all game mode. Besides, he is kinda like my life changer after I stopped playing this game. He makes me want to continue despite not having many good supportive heroes.

He is deadly with his high attack which always make him kill his enemy first before he died.
He is handsome especially when he is evolved. I like his evolved costume.
He is game-changer as his proc will make everyone including himself gain extreme buff.

No matter where I go, with PD, a lot can be done. Cant wait to make him double evolve. YAY! ^_^

Signature