Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9165

Total:#11

Event

[Event] Mini Event Round 6

Close [Copy link] 10/671 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 1/8/17 8:44:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction;
Answer a simple question each week for your chance to win a prize!!
The most creative answer will be selected as the Weekly Winner

Participating Forum;
iOS US Version

How to Participate;
-Post your IGN, IGG ID and Platform using the Fields below.
Please check your information thoroughly
-Post your answer to the question of the week,
-The Moderator Team will select the Winning Entrants and vote on a winner

Rules;
-You CAN NOT edit your Post (unless instructed to)
-ANY vulgar/tasteless/profanity images posted will deem the user disqualified
-Limit ONE entry per Account/IP Address
-Spamming and advertising will lead to disqualification
-IGG reserves the right of the final interpretation of the Event, its Rules and Rewards.
-Questions and comments are NOT ALLOWED in the Event, please use the Event FAQ Thread
Rewards will be sent within 5 business days of the Winner being announced

Rewards;
Rewards are selected at random and given for First Place only

This weeks reward;
20x Gelatinous Champion Essence

This Week's Question

What keeps you guys playing? What entices you to click on the Castle Clash icon??
The word limit on this weeks Event is 200 and as always the MOST creative response will win!!

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 1/8/17 9:28:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Hi I was introduced to this game by my friend, in the start it seems a bit odd so many game modes so many heroes but when I joined a elite guild I learned more about game mods and heroes. How to use them in a efficient way and how to move up the ladder quickly. Even though I'm a f2p player I'm addicted to this game, want get all the free heroes and max them that's my aim, that's why I play it everyday.

Signature
Posted on 1/8/17 9:56:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since i am low might player the thing that keeps me playing is a wish of getting all the legendary heros especially heros that cant get bought like artica demongorgon and so on.

Signature
Posted on 1/8/17 12:28:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle clash is my mini entertainment after a day of work. Ever since I joined 7seas, it has become a responsibility to make sure I am available for competitive guild war and fortress feud. It's tiring but like most people, I want to win and get better rewards to grow stronger. When you look back at your own account and see the growth in might, that sense of achievement is what keeps me playing.

Signature
Keep Er' Goin
behance.net/simplejunk
Posted on 1/8/17 11:44:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle clash is probably the most fun game I've ever played. When I wake up I look forward to clashing, after school of course. Lol. But what I love about it is there's so much to do in it. Some days it's GW attacks, castle crisis, or torch battles and I just love doing them all. I even sign in to do the quest board right when it pops up every 7 hours. Heck I'll even sign in just to check out all the heros I've got over the year of playing. Just seeing the Castle clash symbol is enough to make me sign in. Everything in the game makes me want to play it. Except lost realm. That's just boring but I do it anyway cause of those crystals. But everything else in the game makes me click that CC icon. Castle clash is awesome and btw I'm loving all the improvements that have been made for f2p players like the spend and win bazars. Those have been a huge help igg. But yeah. Quests is the main reason I get on. May be a hero roll to get the sk I still need or a talent roll to get the 5 revite I need. But pretty much everything in the game gets me to play castle clash. Can't wait for the new event to come out. All these events are awesome!

Signature
Posted on 1/9/17 1:32:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep playing Castle Clash because it's a nice way to relax after a long day of work. It's fun to play and nice to mingle with my guild friends. I am still missing a lot of heroes, so each day is a new chance that I might be rewarded with a nice legendary hero that I don't have yet.

Signature
Posted on 1/9/17 8:12:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

castle clash is a game that is very unique, fashion his game very much and we have to be smart to choose a hero who should we use in every game mode and put the talent that fits into every hero, and the most I like this game every month update so I never tired of playing, hopefully IGG always successful thanks

Signature
Posted on 1/9/17 7:02:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What motivates me to log in everyday is to see my beautiful assassin. It's always nice to she her when i open my heroes altar. Let's not forget seeing my savage marauder. Also the gems that I get daily can't be forgotten too.

Signature
Posted on 1/10/17 4:29:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What truly keeps me playing is the friends that I have made playing this game. The joy the laughter and the feeling of accomplishment when a guild mate achieves a milestone in game. And since I am older it is sometimes a shock to me that I can still do things I never thought I would be doing. Imagine, me playing and beating monsters!

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 1/10/17 11:34:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What keeps me playing is the excitemet of new game modes, new updates and getting some nice and exciting rewards. Like opening lava chests, rolling gems, that stuff. I like saving up a bit and spend it all at once to get rich!

Signature