Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9155

Total:#17

Event

[Event] [Mini Event] Round 7

Close [Copy link] 16/640 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 1/24/17 8:40:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

First off, let's assume this is a free-for-all melee, all 3 heroes have no talents, max skill levels, and max hero levels:

Moltanica, Arctica, and Demogorgon enter the Thunderdome at the same time.  It only takes a second for Moltanica and Arctica to realize that neither of them can handle Demogorgon alone.

Moltanica and Arctica take the initiative, and begin double-teaming Demogorgon.  Unfortunately for them, all this does is fill up Demogorgon's energy bar.  Demogorgon inevitably procs first, an both Moltanica and Arctica suffer a horrible meaningless death.

The spectators leave somewhat upset, comparing the match to Ronda Rousey's recent losses.  The result isn't a surprise though.  A showdown between Demogorgon, Arctica, and Moltanica isn't much of a showdown.  Kinda like watching an adult beat up children.

Signature
Posted on 1/25/17 12:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that if arctica and moltanica teamed up they would have a solid chance to beat dem, but if not dem would beat both of them any where and anytime, and miltanica and  arctica and a very even match I think between acr freezing molt and molt slowing everything down it would be a super even match up but I would say in the end arctica would win that fight

Signature
CjamieC
Posted on 1/25/17 6:07:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If Artika, Moltanica and demogorgon exist:
we know Artika can do on one hit: 3x normal damage / freeze enemy 3 sec / defense can slow atk spd 40%
moltanica can : 3x damage / slow atk / atk spd and spd 90%
demogorgon can 7,2x damage / blind / defense immunity
for understand exist in reality...

demogorgon fly on the sky
moltanica launch fire breath
artika launch ice breath
this both breath empowered the thunder
demogorgon can charge more easily her energy
bam they are damaged, blinded and he can fly again in cloud for use thunder
whats happen
demogorgon finish them
both dragons fall from the sky like truck
Z'  BAM

we have winner
the natural elements...fire+frost=make thunder and hurricane

Signature
Posted on 1/25/17 8:07:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha in my opinion Demo would win. Demo being lightning in all can destroy ice and fire. Demo causes fires and ice is basically water he'll create havoc. Molt and Artica are more debuffing too and demo is there for dmg. One proc with wg their dead!

Signature
Posted on 1/26/17 1:45:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In a free-for-all battle, with all three powerful dragon at maxed level and procs ready to use, I believe that Demogorgon would become the winner, but not by a huge lead. As Artica would freeze the opponents, Artica would be able to get quite a few hits off. It's innate passive condemnation skill also helps Artica in defense. Moltanica is also another powerful contender. Moltanica would debuff the opponents so much that it would be hard for them to recover. However, Demogorgon is the most powerful of all. With its skill activated, Demogorgon is able to put out massive amounts of damage. It's crit would possible even destroy another dragon in one or two hits. Also, it is immune to damage for a certain period so that is another huge bonus. On top of this, Demogorgon is able to blind the opponent, rendering their attacks useless anyways. Demogorgon would prevail!

Signature
Posted on 1/26/17 7:24:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If demogorgon arctica and molt went up against each other the battle would be so legendary! As the three beasts come together the very ground shakes from their savage awesomeness! They stalk each other waiting for the other to make the first move. Demogorgon makes the first move cause his attacks faster then arctica or moltanica. His electric volt strikes molt and arctica at the same time bringing their life well below half but giving them enough energy to strike back. They both attack him but his immunity to damage  causes him to take no damage. They keep attacking untill his shield breaks down. As demogorgon lets out his crazy high voltage electricity the other dragons take in very little damage because of moltanica attack decrease. Arctica freezes demogorgon and the two dragons keep freezing and burning him untill he has a sliver of health, but right before he goes down he lets out one more voltage of electricity. Moltanica thinks demogorgon won't do enough damage to take them but he forgot his debuff was on cooldown. Demogorgons voltage was so powerful with his crit that it incinerated both dragons to nothing but ash. Demogorgon ended up being victorious in the battle of the dragons.

Signature
Posted on 1/26/17 8:14:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If these three heroes were to go in a showdown it would be so much fun to watch. They all have such unique and special talents that make them who they are- all because of you guys at castle clash. Thanks you so much for creating this wonderful game that I have enjoyed for so long. Last week I received my first pumpkin duke. I was so thrilled that day! But anyway, back to the question. I hope that arctica would win. Demogprgons talent is amazing, but is more helpful against an attack of more than 2 heroes, so I'd rule him out. I think that arctica would freeze all of the enemies and while they were frozen, he'd unleash his strength within and take advantage of the other frozen heroes, and beat them all. Thank you guys for this opportunity and have a great evening

Signature