Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9157

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Event] CC Forum(s) Are Searching For New Moderators

Close [Copy link] 0/470

Posted on 6/30/17 1:50:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are currently seeking to recruiting (3) Moderators. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Duration Time:
June 30th, - July 6th, 23:59 (Gmt-5)

Application Requirements:
1.  Already an active forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the 
     CC Forum.  (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems and have a good understanding of how to 
     manage a forum well. 
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash.

Obligations:
1.  Moderator is required to meet post requirements by replies to any player's post / 
     question / thread. *To be further clarified upon appointment*
2.  Maintain a positive, active and harmonious forum.

3. Try yo treat members kindly.
4.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
5.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship with members.

Number of positions:
We will pick about 3 new Moderators. 
There will be a three-month probationary period for all new moderators. If the new moderator doesn't meet the obligations during the first 90 days, the position will be taken back.

Rewards:
1.Moderators will be regularly rewarded with 1000-8400 Gems each month depending on performance and activity.
2.Host event reward:At least 1500 gems and at most 3800 gems for an event.
3.Quarterly Gift(full mod): 100 hero soulstones(choose a hero from the recently new heroes,but not including event hero and purchase hero)

To Participate:
Answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”  (Limit to 200 words)

Post your Platform

Post your geographical area + Time Zone (Gmt -5)
*Be straight forward and direct - less is more*

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 5 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled all my Heroes to Lv.100. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”.

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted. 

Enter Here

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.