Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9165

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Event] [Forum Event] What's the best combo?

Close [Copy link] 0/1377

Posted on 7/25/17 4:26:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What comes to mind when you think of great combinations? Music and dance? Burger and fries? Castle Clash anniversary and awesome rewards??! 
Show us what you think makes a great combo with Castle Clash, and stand to win prizes! 

How to join: 
1.Snap a photo of what you think goes best with Castle Clash, and post it on the forum. 
2. Optional: Write a short paragraph or story to explain why. (A great story will increase your chances of winning!) 
*Limited to 100 words

Examples:
CC + Headphones
I can never wait to hire a free Hero or make a free Wish. At night, even when my younger siblings have drifted off to sleep, I plug in my headphones and continue to play Castle Clash!”
CC + Travel 
I travel a lot for work. Castle Clash helps me pass the downtime while I’m away from my family. I’ll be ‘clashin’ before a meeting, while chilling out in a cafe in an airport, or before going to bed in my hotel room.”

We can’t wait to see your entries, so get creative and post now!  
Thank you for being part of the winning combination that is Castle Clash and its players! Thank you 4 Clashing with us!

Event Host:  FirstLady + Scottbryant

Event Duration:   July 25- July 31 23:59 Gmt -5

Prize:
1st prize*1:   Demogorgon
2nd prize*1   Arctica
3rd prize*3:  Moltanica
Consolation prize *100: 1000 gems

Event Rules: 
1. You CAN NOT edit your post - contact a host for assistance with any posting issues
2. Limit one Entries per Account/IP Address. *mean on any Account/IP Address or DNS Network*
    *If you have problems Please PM one of  the Moderator Team.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.-----> Event Q&A
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.

Enter Here

Signature