Introduction: In order to test your knowledge of the Castle Clash world, we are presenting to you some general Castle Clash questions. Do you think you are a true Clasher? Answer these questions and find out!
Event Description: Players will be provided 10 questions to answer, and stand a chance to win prizes. Winners will be chosen at random from the list of correct and valid entries.
How to Participate:
1) Include all gaming info in the area provided *Warning Incorrect or Missing info will automatically disqualify you*
2) Write the answers to the questions, in order presented (Note: any post not following the correct order will be disqualified).
3) Submit and you are done.
1) Name any two spells available in the Arid Ruins.
2) Fill in the blank: The talent_______allows a hero to gain X energy per second.
3) Choose the correct option: Athene, after her evolution, keeps or does not keep her purple hair.
4) State True or False : Castle Clash (Android) was released in March 2013.
5) Fill in the blank: Storm Eater's skill is called_________.
6) Choose the correct answer: Dovekeeper's equipment is called: A) Eternity Star B) Eternity Stone C) Eternity Gem
7) Correct the sentence: "It costs gold to upgrade your Hero Bases."
8) What is Rockno's new skin called?
9) According to lore, which hero is said to have dealt with devil and sold his soul to obtain greater power?
10) Which hero was released in July 2017?
1st - 3rd: 1000 Gems
500 Gems randomly awarded among correct responses. The number of awards will be based on the percentage of valid entries.
Event Duration: April 17 - April 23 23:59 (GMT-5)
Event Host: Desiwarrior + Hanyabull
1. You CAN NOT edit your post - contact a host for assistance with any posting issues.
2. Limit one entry per account/IP address or DNS network
*If you have problems or questions please PM one of the hosts listed above.*
3. Spamming and/or illegal content will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are not allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.-----> Event Q&A
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.
EVENT LINK: HERE
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]