Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#122

Create Thread

[Event] Forum Event: Bloody Puzzling Riddle!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 121/11856

Posted on 11/5/13 3:33:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once upon a time, a vicious Ninja was captured by a noble Hero and sentenced to death by a 50-man firing squad of Marksman.

These Marksmen had a reputation for being terrible shots. More often than not,their arrows would not fly true and criminals would be left to bleed to death.The Hero thought this a fitting punishment, so he made no effort to improve his Marksmen’ aim or alleviate the criminals’ suffering.

When the time for the execution came, the Ninja begged for mercy. The Hero laughed and said, "Certainly. I will add 50 extra Marksmen to the squad,and you may pick where they stand when they shoot you. They can't stand more than 20 feet away, they must be facing you, and you must remain tied to the post in the middle of the yard.” The Hero chuckled cruelly and added, “In fact,if you aren't dead by sundown, I'll even release you."

After giving his instructions to the Marksmen, the Hero left his castle to attend to noble business. When he returned the next day, his Marksmen informed him that the Ninja had been set free alive and well. "Explain yourselves or I’ll have you all executed!” the Hero roared. The First Marksmen looked down at the ground and said, “It wasn’t our fault! It was where he told us to stand!”

Where did the Ninja tell the Marksmen to stand?

REWARDS:
First 5 players to get the correct answer will win 600Gems
20 more will win 200 Gems each as participation prize and will be picked randomly.

Event Duration:
11.05 – 11.08(23:59EST)
Winners and Rewards will be posted and sent on11.11

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 4:11:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The ninja told the marksmen to stand in a circle around him.  Any shot that missed the ninja would therefore hit a marksman on the opposite side of the circle, so they wouldn't fire.

In game name: DonisOfJuanis

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 4:30:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, bit boring but Well. Yeah.
He told them to stand in a circel around him, this way if they shot and missed they would hit their own, so all refuseer to shoot, hence he walks.

Ingame; Awos

Ps. why are all my buttons in Chinese, cant change my forum language cause i cant read Jack of what its saying.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 4:49:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The ninja tell the marksmen to form a circle around the pole. The marksmen all fire and hit the marksman standing on the other side of the circle. The ninja walks away free.  In game name: Devastator

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 4:54:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry. Forgot to read the rest of the riddle. *if the marksmen had fired, they would hit the marksman standing on the other side of the circle.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 5:02:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He told them to stand around him in a circle so they wouldn't shoot their own by mistake.
Id: 103656206
Zyzzx

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 5:39:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He told them to stand around him in a circle. If they shot and missed, they would hit their own. So all the marksmen refused to shoot him. He was alive.

ID: 104847754
name in game: Tatsuya

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 5:42:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All the marksmen stand around in a circle hence when they miss they hit their own men thus being free at the end.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 5:43:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Game name : LukeDrake

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 6:17:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Toink103506252 at 11-5-2013 07:25 AM

Is there a criteria for the accepted CORRECT answer? Because mine will be complete.
The ninja told them to form a circle around him. All the squad was facing in at the ninja, ready to shoot, when they realized that the group has a reputation of being terrible shots. Everyone who missed would likely end up shooting another squad member. No one dared to fire knowing the risk. Thus at sundown he was released. Im the 6th person who answered this question, but the others were not specific like Royce Wang aka Devastator who just said that if the marksmen fired, they would hit the marksmen on the other side and the ninja will walk free, but what happens is that when they all fire, everyone dies including the ninja. So i believe i made the 4th or 5th correct answer. :p andd Zyzzx's answer doesnt make any sense. haha
In game name:Toink  
iGG id: 103506252

Signature