Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Event] Castle Clash (iOS) is looking for NEW Forum Moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/4012

Posted on 11/12/13 5:57:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In order to maintain a more harmonious forum for our players, we are currently recruiting two Moderators. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements and rights to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Application Requirements:
1.  Already a forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the COL Forum (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems.
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash!

Obligations:
1.  Moderatos are required to meet a total of 15-20 replies to any player's post/question/thread per week. (that's only 2-3 post/day)
2.  Maintain a harmonious forum
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
4.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship between you and excellent members.

Rewards:

We will pick 2 Moderators.
Moderators will be regularly rewarded with 2000-3000 Gems each month depending on performance.

Duration Time:
Nov.12 - Nov.18 (23:59) gmt-8
Winners will be posted on Nov.19

To Participate:

Please reply to this post with the following information.
IGG-ID (You can check your ID by clicking the Settings Icon)
Then answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”

Example:
UID: 1234567890
IGN: Drogon

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 3 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled my account to Lv.40. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC (iOS) community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 7:15:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 106061083
IGN: squatsnmiik = two ii's

Hello, I have only joined the game 8 days ago after my friends on the android version have got me hooked lol.
I did restart once as i screwed up by increasing my might to high the first time. I spent $40 already ;p and got a few legends.. Already spent about 10 hours googling and figuring out  most details of the game. I'm just a nerd like that i guess, hehe. I'm about 800 rank in arena and flying up there ;p

I'm 24 and i run a small bookkeeping business. I am usually online every day for extended periods of time. I've spent a bit of time moderating chat rooms n such through my life and this seems like a rather simple task with great rewards. As i plan to spend about $20 a month on gems. Though i'm sure i need 100000's more ;p

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 9:14:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 107351665                  IGN: Nardo

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 11:19:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG-ID: 102707741
IGN: dalcow

I have been playing iOS for 21 days and Android for 84 days now.
I was so excited when it came out on iOS that I even put down some money even though I am free to play on Android.
I love this game, I cannot lie, I am overly addicted! I also spend a ton of time on the forum. I always try to help people when I can and have even tried to get the iOS forum community a little more active with the little shard farming chronicles thread. It is fun to do this game in community, it makes it a lot more fun than a single player phone game. It is hard to justify putting so much time into a game that you aren't playing with other people and so I love building up the community even more!
To give a direct answer, I would love to be a forum mod because it would extend my ability to have fun and build up the community even more. I would definitely stay active in the forums as long as I continue to play CC (don't plan on stopping soon). I have no activity on the COL forum but hopefully that isn't a problem.
I know that if I were a mod I would probably put even more effort into helping people out :) thanks for the opportunity!

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 11:53:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I'm ok with helping but I has a lot of ideas on improving this game and we could beat CoC if ur willing to hire this genius!!!! XD

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 12:22:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+1 for Dalcowboiz!

I've been a frequent user of this forum.  Dalcowboiz has been not only very helpful but also very kind and encouraging to other members.  He/she would be a great candidate for the forum moderator position and a great asset for IGG!

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 1:52:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 103871313
ID: Punishment

I've been playing this game for over a month now (played on Android before iOS version came out) and feel like I have quite a broad knowledge of the game. I don't post on the forums much, because there is not much to post about currently in the iOS section (no good discussions). I found this game in the app store and gradually grew addicted to the game..to the point where I never have any inactive builders and all my arena chances are used to try to move up in the rankings! I feel like I would be a good moderator because I am active, knowledgeable, and have previous experience as a moderator. I have previous experience as a Game Master for Heroes of Newerth, a Game Sage for Twelve Sky (Aeria Games), and also a Forum Helper for MPC Forums.

I have no previous experience with COL, as I was playing CC even before the iOS version came out. Even so, I expect to be very active (5-6 hours a day in front of the computer) if selected and have a bunch of ideas already for events! The iOS section is also a little bare tutorial wise, and I wouldn't mind adding a few in to help new players. 2-3 posts a day is definitely understating how active a moderator should be, and I plan on aiming for 20-30 posts a day minimum (even if there isn't much activity). This forum definitely needs more of a moderator presence (not a knock on LordAssassin), and I'd be more than up to it if considered :)

Thanks for reading,
P

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 5:01:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (90981766) at 11-14-2013 07:05 AM

UID: 104521506
IGN: Daenerys

I guess this place could use a feminine touch :D I've always been fascinated by strategy games like Castle Clash. I have Castle clash in all my iOS devices, about 3? All in different levels. And spent about $200 which I do not mind doing for great games.

I am online almost daily since I work from home. I am very well versed with the game and plan to learn more. I love launching cool online events (which is the work I do by the way). I love creating How To guides. I believe I will be a great addition to the forum. :D

Oh and PS
I plan to do video tutorials from my iOS devices which should do 2 things;
1. Help members optimize their game play
2. Increase media traffic for Castle Clash

Peace out :$

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 9:09:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID : 106557462 In game name:AGame Im in college and i play LOL everyday , after every few games I check my ipad so i can run dungeons and play in the arena, to sum it up , im pretty much online almost evryday

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 9:53:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Name: Mojomagic
IGG ID: 103494664

I think I would make a great Mod for you all. I am a stay at home mother of an 11 month old and I usually have lots of free time to be able to log onto here to help our fellow players and new players with questions and concerns including the possibility of even coming up with new events :) thanks for giving us this chance guys!

Signature