Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9200

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Event] Castle Clash (iOS) is looking for NEW Forum Moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/5426

Posted on 11/14/13 10:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGN: seekers
IGG ID: 103916141

Reason: Big IGG supporter from WLO - AO - MWII. Experienced in similar games with clash of clans, samurai seige and now playing castle clash. Willing to help those in need. Familiar with the game and how the game system works. I try to recruit my RL friends in order to expand the game. Willing to learn so that I can expand my knowledge and help those in need! :) Thank you IGG.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 10:50:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

UID: 106096883
IGN: BrutalMurder

Why do you want to be a moderator?
I want to help as much players as possible to keep the game and forum as safe and enjoyable as possible. I play CC everyday for like 4 hours and I would like to deliver my part to IGG to maintain the happiness out here. I am online on my computer almost every day and even if you as a team don't choose me, I will still be the one who will help people. I must say I have contacted the team previously in order to try to apply. I have send an application to the team. Anyways, thank you all for reading my application and taking your time for me.

Kind regards,
BrutalMurder

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 11:01:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg id: 107427932 ign: vanj   im nica tahil from phillippnes!  try me God bless you!

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 5:12:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg: 10415818486
Ign: Naestra

Dear forum moderators, (feature fellow mods) forum readers and all players.
Just a few days ago, ive spotted a commercial on fb with this game, and gave it a try!
And you know what? Im already in the top 250! Hehe..

I have already helped the admins with some buggs..
Thats because i am online for even more than 12 hours a day, and im learning very quickly.
And now, im going to conquer the forums with my wisedom :D helping you all out, giving you guys suggestions and something to read! My english isnt perfect, but im sure we can communicate very well with eachother!  

Im playing on my ipad, and iphone(home and @work;P) and ill check the forum every hour.
Moderator or not, ill become active here, and ingame and hope to become everyones friend!

Everyone have fun with the guild update soon! And give me a vote!

Greetings,

Neastra.
From holland!

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 11:54:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Taovis at 11-18-2013 12:25 AM

IGG ID: 104271314
IGN: Taovis  
Forum (UID: 1656890)
   I have been playing CC for about a month and a half now and have quickly grasped the basic and more technical aspects of the game. I take joy in helping newer/confused players to better understand the workings and how to further themselves in the game. I have only recently joined the forums and thus my activity is quite low.That being said, I have the availability, ability, and desire to spend time making the forums and CC(iOS) a more wonderful place. For example: In Game chat tends to be rather crowded and hard to follow, sectioning chat into "sections or realms" either by level or location in the world, will help to "clean" up and also make moderating easy. Upon recieving the opportunity to work for a company that has brought such Gems (wink wink) to life, I will be bringing more to the table than words. I bring dedication, innovation, and of course moderation.
     In summation, Why do I want to be a moderator?
1. I have always played, but never been a PART of iOS games.
2. I have the craving for helping those who need it.
3. I will help cultivate a more peaceful, and proper game/forum environment
4. I Believe in myself
5. I Believe in IGG

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 1:48:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg: 10415818486
Ign: Naestra

Dear forum moderators, (feature fellow mods) forum readers and all players.
Just a few days ago, ive spotted a commercial on fb with this game, and gave it a try!
And you know what? Im already in the top 250! Hehe..

I have already helped the admins with some buggs..
Thats because i am online for even more than 12 hours a day, and im learning very quickly.
And now, im going to conquer the forums with my wisedom  helping you all out, giving you guys suggestions and something to read! My english isnt perfect, but im sure we can communicate very well with eachother!  

Im playing on my ipad, and iphone(home and @work) and ill check the forum every hour.
Moderator or not, ill become active here, and ingame and hope to become everyones friend!

Everyone have fun with the guild update soon! And give me a vote!

Greetings,

Neastra.
From holland!
(Registered) hehe

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 8:23:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by c39836703 at 11-15-2013 02:00 PM

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]IGG-ID: 103206288   
IGN:    runway

I really enjoy castle clash and I have accounts on both Android (no longer playing when phone was stolen) and iOS.  I've been playing castle clash for over 3 months and have a very good understanding of raiding, base defense and arena.  I'm rank in the single digits(rank.1) in the arena and double digit in might (rank.11)  I enjoy sharing my knowledge on the game and I'm actively participating in the forum and help others.  I've seen what the other moderators do and I believe I can perform that duty. I want to be a moderator because I want to help the iOS players the best I can.

Edited
Grammar was really bad, should've proof read it before I submitted.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 8:59:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id 107203055.            Igg livingdead0542.       I play daily I want to be a moderator because I want to help other people I want them to enjoy the game forums and all events that's why I want to be I moderator

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 4:57:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GRANDASASSIN IGG ID:104745040

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 6:24:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

UID: 106515342
IGN: Chrine

I would be honored to join the CC Moderator staff. I was a forum moderator for another game called "Runescape"but I quit the game and I would be willing to help the forums for castle clash. I know what is not acceptable on the forums and I am a gamer that will answer all questions that I can help with. I will be an active member of Castle Clash and contribute to the community. I am a really nice person and I will do whatever it takes to hold my position as a forum mod.

Signature