Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Event] Castle Clash (iOS) is looking for NEW Forum Moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/4008

Posted on 11/16/13 9:46:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ill be a moderator ive just started playing this game but would be willing to help out. I want to help this game compete with other similar games as best I can because this one is the best. IGG ID: 108331502

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 11:30:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGN: mancheff
IGG:106570626

Going to Make this short and simple, I have Played everyday since I downloaded CC, have alot of free time on my hands to answer questions/assist other players with difficulty's they may be having, would love to help others to achieve a high standard of gaming which will then improve game play

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 9:05:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by venomtank at 11-16-2013 09:09 PM

name:mirroredeyes1
igg id: 108080925

i know i can be a good moderator because i put 6hr+ eachday on forums 10hr+ ingame and i love to help if there is anyone who needs help and i can be professional when needed like if i become mod i will be professional and act appropriate. i know pretty much about anything bout castle clash and forums.i have played for 1month+ with over 400 hour gameplay of castle clash and i have lots of suggestions to help out the community on how to improve and give players satisfaction in the game. i can and will handle complaints professionally if anyone asks me and i will help out each and one person on the forums if they need help about castle clash.

-i am very active on forums with private messages and threads atm.
-400 hour+
-6hour+ on forums
-10hour+ game

Signature
Posted on 11/19/13 1:07:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 103843636
IGN: plowzer

Hello, i've recently started playing this game within the last month.  As a strategist my whole life i absolutely love this new game, but i can see many ways to improve the strategy of this game without making too difficult for new players to understand.  Currently i am a college student with loads of time on hand, but as said i have only recently joined the forum and sadly have basicly zero comments, but now that i understand the game better.  I can saw without a doubt in my mind i will start contributing to the questions new comers are having.

I have already spent like $50 on the game and I have a bunch of ways to bring in more dollars.  Firstly being that there should be a more heros.  Possibly even another level of heros.  Another problem i feel is the defense ability of the game, meaning there should be more defenses available for the player.  To balance out the magic of an offensive player, and how (for example) during a night of rest i can lose over half of my resources which is annoying.

I don't want to tell u all of my improvements, those were just a couple.  Can't wait for new improvements to the game, and hoping you will pick me for a moderator.

Thank You,
Plowzer

Signature
Posted on 11/19/13 11:39:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I volunteer my self to be a help here in the furom :) eventhough without pay..and i can also communicate with the other players who live especially in PH (Philippines)  :) :lol

Signature