Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 9197

Total:#27

Create Thread

[Event] CC-iOS Forum is looking for MORE moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 26/4028

Posted on 1/30/14 7:55:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In order to maintain a more harmonious forum for our players, we are currently recruiting 2-3 Moderators. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements and rights to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Application Requirements:
1.  Already a forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the CCForum (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems and have a good understanding of how to manage a forum well.
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash

Obligations:
1.  Moderator is required to meet a total of 20-25 replies to any player's post/question/thread per week. (that's only 3-4 post/day)
2.  Maintain a positive and harmonious forum.
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
4.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship gems you and excellent members.

Rewards:

We will pick 2-3 Moderators.
Moderators will be regularly rewarded with 1000-5000 Gems each month depending on performance and activity.

Duration Time:
1.30 - 2.06 (23:59) gmt-8

To Participate:

Please reply with the following info:
(1) Forum account name
(2) your timezone
and answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”

Example:

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 5 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled all my Heroes to Lv.100. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted.

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 7:56:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by intimidatingjay at 1-30-2014 08:38 PM

(1) intimidatingjay
(2) PST (GMT-8), but I'm on for most of the day

Why do you want to be a moderator?

I want to become a moderator so I can further help the players on the iOS forums while maintainig a harmonious forum. I've been playing CC for well over 6 months now (3 months on Android, 3 months on iOS), and have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge about all aspects of the game (raiding, dungeons, base building, heroes, talents, skills, troops, pretty much everything). I enjoy helping other players based on my own prior experience (top 10 in the arena, 300+ flames, 5 heroes above lvl 110), and have a lot of spare time to view and post in threads. I've been a moderator for other sites, and I think I would make a great addition to the CC iOS Moderator team.

I also have experience working with both runway398 and Naestra1990 as we are all part of the KoA family/alliance.

edit: i also speak/read/write mandarin chinese/pinyin

Thank you for your consideration

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 8:54:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing CC for 4 months now and I have come across the knowledge new players would like help with and that includes everything from troops too setups and tips and tactics... It would be nice to help out and encourage new players to join the forums and be able to help anyone out in need if they have a question they want answers.. My name in game is Mark2442 and I would like to be forum mod

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 8:59:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(1) CrobatHD
(2) EST

Why do I want to become a Moderator here on the Castle Clash forums?

I want to become Moderator not only because I have such experience on other forums and games or what not, but because I am very knowledgeable and i'm willing to help other other players in need of suggestions or help. I have been playing Castle Clash on IOS for about 88 days, I think I started back in October. I have learned VERY many things to go along with my experience as a Castle Clash member. Especially after I joined the forums. And I am willing to share my knowledge with everyone in need.

I am pretty active here on the forums, even being a Sophomore in High School, I am on the forums quite a bit throughout the day. I try to find any thread that I can that I can help people on before my friend intimidatingjay above me does, or a handful of other members here on the forums get to it first and answer the question and/or help them out. And I try my absolute best to be as friendly as can be on the forums unless (like lately) people post hacking threads (which irritate the snot out of me) which make me mad. But other than that, I am very friendly.

I have almost all heroes level 80 and above and currently have eight out of the ten legends that can be acquired. My hero levels are pretty small even at 88 days played because for the first 20 days or so I only had Executioner... Besides that, I know have a lot of experience and knowledge with Dungeons, Arena, and Raids. I know a lot about most of the features in the game, how to setup a nice defense, and whats good for the Arena.

Alittle bit more information about me would be that I am 16 years old from the 3rd of this month. I am a Sophomore in High School, and I put school first in my life simply because High School is EXTREMELY important. And i'm actually very mature for my age. I have spent over about 350$ worth of gems on this game, and continue to spend more!

To conclude I would just like to say thank you for taking time to read over my Moderator Application and thanks for your consideration!

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 10:22:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by NeoSeagull at 2-6-2014 11:46 PM

Howdy fellow Clashers, although i am relatively new to the IGG scene I am a long time gamer. Back in the day i was a Tutor and later GM in the MMORPG Tibia, and subsequently managed and enjoyed monitoring open servers that were offshoots of the origional game. Whenever i discover or am introduced to a new game i take the time to find a niche and learn all about it. In Castle Clash for me the niche was my guild "The Capitol"; great bunch of guys n' gals. I feel that social interaction is a big part of what makes a game diverse and enjoyable. I have met a lot of great people and include the Castle Clash community often. Whether I am waiting for my car to warm up in the morning, or taking a break at work i love browsing the forums. Whether it is checking if there is any new info i have missed, exchanging polite banter with Guildmates, or just answering questions to help out new members, i throughly  enjoy the game and would love to do my part to help moderate the forums.

I frequent both the iOS and the android forums extensively in order to keep up to date on current affairs, and enjoy adding to topics or sharing my opinion on threads. (Also i love events and enjoy trying to obtain all of the badges, do you see my awesome cat!?) ** Special thanks to xShrap :) haha

I currently run 2 primary accounts, a "smurf/low might" account, and a regular one.  While i play both extensively, i find that after  reading the forums  i had made quite a few foux pas. Many players would dispute the effectiveness of battle matchups, and although we all have our fair share of things to say about it i am making do with what we have. The smurf account is quite enjoyable, and helps me pass my day with a greater share of amusement. (I will not forget the time i rolled a Thunder God and subsequently a Paladin closely followed by a Pumpkin Duke on my smurf, nor will i forget the effort in clearing increasingly difficult iterations of HBM. (Additionally the suspense in the wait up to the release was agonizing, a sentiment I'm sure my fellows in the iOS forum can share). I own all of the legendary heroes and enjoy learning their quirks (can't wait to try out the Grizzly Reaper although i see hot debates sparked about its effectiveness). I look forward to learning more about the game and most importantly enjoying it as i do so. 42 days in and going strong on my main; waiting to see what the future brings, as of the moment farming for that elusive Druid on my smurf, 9 days in and can't wait to add him to my team.  :)

Regards,

(1) NeoSeagull

(2) GMT+/-5:00 USA, MI

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 11:13:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi CC team,

Details as below

(1) sleepybryan
(2) (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

I wish to apply for the above position, I have not posted much on the forums which is something I can work on if I qualify for the above. As for my experience I have played this game for 75 days, and can relate to issues in the game because I have all the heroes which includes paid/non-paid. To add on I was one of the winners held under "HBM Guide".

This is the first mobile game that i am quite passionate about due to the interaction between aspects of the game and the dynamic landscape that keeps changing. By being a moderator I can help communicate and gather feedback from forum members on how to improve the game further. This is a growing community which I love to be part of and contribute to in the future.

I would be a great add-on to your team if you do not have an Asian representative to meet the time-zone or cultural lingo needs. Thank you for the consideration of the above and I look forward to the results. Cheers.

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 11:14:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum Account Name: Krakyn
Time Zone : GMT +11, Melbourne, Australia

I want to be a moderator because I strive to assist others in their Castle Clash experience. The community on this forum has given so much to me and provided a lot of helpful advice, and I want to be given the opportunity to make my own contribution to the forum in the biggest way possible.

I haven't been playing CC for that long now, just over a month or so, but in all communities both social and gaming, I have always been quick to make a difference within them, and be as helpful as I can.

Despite my relative inexperience with Castle Clash compared to some other great personalities on the forum, I believe that my experience in strategy gaming and community moderation within other games I have played, will allow me to excel in a position as moderator. Perhaps this 'newness' to the game will be an advantage to me, because I am able to consider the needs of all players, not just those with TH 17s and a full Legendary team.

Thanks for reading guys, looking forward to sticking around and showing my dedication to this community! :D:

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 12:06:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

User name: Yveltal77

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 12:19:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Time zone: pacific, or Hawaiian. I think I should become a moderator because I have played clash of clans before and I know how to work forums. What this means is that I can give the creators some tips on making this game way more popular than coc.  I have been playing this for 4 months and this game is way better than coc.  I check this forum everyday before I go to bed and I reply to any tags like this.  I still remember when I first started so I can give great advice to new players on how to become on the top.  I also know how to farm resources. For the hardest one which is hero shards. The easiest way to obtain the is to play here be monsters A. I had 0 shards and in two weeks I got over 1300 shards. I can be of help to anyone that is frustrated with finding an answer.  Thank you. This is why I want to become a moderator.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:29:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yveltal77 replied at 1-31-2014 12:19 AM
Time zone: pacific, or Hawaiian. I think I should become a moderator because I have played clash of  ...

Can you show me how you get the shards so fast. Please

Signature