Total:#173

Create Thread

[Event] Forum Event: Castle Crush!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 172/7817

Posted on 2/17/14 4:36:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGN: blackrabbit1436

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 4:41:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGN: blackrabbit1436 IGG: 125981651 my castle crush would have to be Thunder God because he always comes through for me and reminds me of Thor because of how powerful he is!!

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 5:21:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It played hard to get... I spent my time getting tapjoy promotions for it; downloading games I knew would never measure up to a game with a character such as this. Talking to representatives that wanted to sell me windows, car insurance, home owners insurance, when all I wanted was that character's companionship. Even money wasn't enough to buy the love that I seek, countless times, I would try to buy my way to the heart that wouldn't be mine... But wait! What's this?!? After I gave up my pursuit and IGG saw fit to reprehend me with 200 gems for inconveniencing us all, I thought maybe a modest gesture is what is preferred. Could it be? Yes! Atlanticore! I didn't think I could love it anymore, but knowing grand gestures don't buy it's love did make me love all the more.

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 5:27:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[hide=100000]126553283Zyfeer[/hide].   It played hard to get... I spent my time getting tapjoy promotions for it; downloading games I knew would never measure up to a game with a character such as this. Talking to representatives that wanted to sell me windows, car insurance, home owners insurance, when all I wanted was that character's companionship. Even money wasn't enough to buy the love that I seek, countless times, I would try to buy my way to the heart that wouldn't be mine... But wait! What's this?!? After I gave up my pursuit and IGG saw fit to reprehend me with 200 gems for inconveniencing us all, I thought maybe a modest gesture is what is preferred. Could it be? Yes! Atlanticore! I didn't think I could love it anymore, but knowing grand gestures don't buy it's love did make me love all the more.

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 7:08:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[hide=100000]
IGG I.D: 103891545
In-game Name: Romeo13
[/hide]

I definitely have a crush on succubus, when I rolled her I was so happy and excited because she came into my life as my first legendary. It was love at first sight! I'm still in love with her and take her always in the arena where she helps me a lot with her 5/5 sprint!

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 11:37:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (103203684) at 2-17-2014 11:40 PM

IGG: 103203684
IGN: GoDofWaR
I have a crush on paladin because he has very high hp that makes him stay in the game longer. Besides, he also has a skill that reduce damage taken further makes him tank for my army and other heroes with low hp.

Signature