Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 1186

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Guides] Farming Shards Dungeon 4 Skull 2 (15 Hero Shards)

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/11208

Posted on 11/10/13 9:49:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is a guide to beat dungeon 4 skull 2 with no hero lost.  
Spell usage varies each time I've beat it with no spell and some times I need both
I use guardian as cannon fodder because it takes 15 second to make one and its easy and quick to replace.

Step 1.  Place the Druid & Spirt mage outside the camp.  after the druid and SM is place you might want to send 10-15 guardian to speed up the killing of the ground units to reduce damage taken by the druid.  The order is important because if you place the SM before the Druid than both hero will die.  Place the Druid first to take damage.

Step 2. Place 10-15 Guaridian there to draw the assassin outside.  (once all troops are dead)  When the assassin as working the guardian the druid and SM is out of range and will kill her off once the army camp is gone.

Step 3. Place your other 2 hero (this can be anything you want) outside.

Step 4. Depending on damage taken by the painda Healing Spell might be needed.  Keep a close eye here to avoid losing a hero.

Step 5. Place the ninja there will keep your heros on track.  the ninja will kill off the two tower, gold mine and mana pump.  While the rest of your hero will do a circle and head towards the other army camp.

Step 6. Place 10 Guardian here to draw the executioner outside and once he is outside the walls send 20-25 guardian to keep him busy/kill him

Step 7. Depending on spell usage you might need a healing spell/ guardian here.  BUT if the Thunder god strike the camp with his lighting spell than spell would not be required.

As you've notice It took me a few tries to get all the pics right where I want them but this works great.

To replace 53 Guardian will take about 3 min with 4 army camp.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 1:36:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, for those of us that don't have the funds to buy a spirit Mage is it fruitless for us to continue on playing this game? It seems all the farming guides revolve around him, and all of the people that 100% my base with 3-4 heroes is just getting frustrating :(

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 5:24:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow great toturial! Thx for sharing!

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 10:55:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow. It's is so good

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 12:58:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the pictures arent showing for me

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 12:59:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i am a new player but i am working on trying to get better heroes

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 4:54:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont even have good enough troops or heros to get the dungeon 4

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 4:54:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DrWaffles replied at 11-14-2013 01:36 PM
So, for those of us that don't have the funds to buy a spirit Mage is it fruitless for us to continu ...

SAme here!

Signature
Posted on 11/15/13 5:28:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DrWaffles replied at 11-14-2013 01:36 PM
So, for those of us that don't have the funds to buy a spirit Mage is it fruitless for us to continu ...

So I replace the Spirit Mage with the Champion.

The only thing that changed.

I drop 4 hero right at the start (druid 1st)
I also drop 10 more guardian around the assassin to ensure she doesn't special my heros.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 3:58:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow…super awesome dude :)

Signature