Edited by intimidatingjay at 2-17-2014 08:50 AM
#5 Love Song - [size=12.222222328186035px]http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=59
When I tried to make a raiding guide, I find myself with too much info and too many examples.
So I decided to do something else.
I’ll cover the basic of raiding and effective base design. Because if you can identify how your defense works for you base you see how flaw some of the other players design are.
Compact Base – The base keep spacing between to a minimum.
Boarder Base – The base is layout against the boarder of the map
Fragmented base – Base is cut up into section and place away from each other.
Prolong base – Base its slim and long.
Perforated base – Base has a spawn area inside
Compartments – base is separated into compartments by walls
Single Wall – Base does not have compartments but instead surrounded by thick walls
No wall – Base doesn’t use wall
Reduce Spawn Area – Base uses walls to reduce the amount of spawn able area around the base.
Linear divide – Base uses a single line of wall to separate parts of its base, does not create a compartment.
Single area – Places all traps in a single area to inflict maximum damage in the shortest amount of time
Distributed placement – Places traps all over the base to inflict damage slowly
Some bases take aspect from each wall design and base type.
To be an effective raider means
- [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]On average you recover the cost in gold and mana from troops and spells
- [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Hero lost is 0 (or you have replacement heroes to replace hero that die from raids)
- [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]You can raid with just heroes if needed
- [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Your hero and troop deployment isn’t random, there is logic to it
- [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]You don’t just dump your army at a corner and hope for the best
Here is how this thread will work.
You post a picture of your base
Included the follow information
Hero base level:
Defending Hero level: