Edited by xShrapnel at 2-1-2014 12:31 PM

This guide is for new players.

So you need to decide the following path you want to take:

A) High hero levels but weak base path

B) Average hero level but strong base path

-=-=-=-

PATH A:

Don't build anything quite yet.

The only things you should really be levelling are your heroes, your TH, and your walls.

Build the arena ASAP, and try to join a guild that can defeat the boss.

Start saving shards RIGHT AWAY!  This is incase you fail to roll a Druid, and you have some cushion to land on.

You have to keep raiding constantly, raids, raids, raids + dungeons, dungeons, dungeons + HBM, HBM, HBM.  The faster you level your heroes up, the quicker you will be able to 100% / clear the stated things.  It may be tedious and boring, but you will have a lot of fun later on.

Remember KEEP MIGHT LOW!  So this means don't hoard a bunch of heroes that you don't use.

Level hero bases & level watch towers to become arrow towers, and get arrow towers to around level 3.

-=-=-=-

PATH B:

Build all the things you can!

For this path, you want might for some reason!

Level all your buildings, as much as you raid!  Alway have builders doing something!  Level your walls, resoruce harvesters, and vaults!  Get your watch towers up, and then choose the special building, and start levelling those!

Constantly upgrade your TH!

Whilst doing to, make sure your hero levels are NOT falling behind.  If they fall behind, you can potentially screw yourself over.  Remember to build the arena right away, and start shard farming, just incase you don't get that Druid!

Try to keep your heroes equivalent to your might:

5,000 might ---> level 50 heroes
6,000 might ---> level 60 heroes

etc

-=-=-=-

TIPS FOR BOTH PATHS:

- Build arena ASAP

- Shard farm

- Spend all your coins before you go offline

- Join a guild that can defeat the boss

- Get as much HB as possible, and DO NOT do HB rolls!

-=-=-=-

For me:

I have done a little of both.

I kept my hero levels higher than my might, whilst upgrading my base to farm wave E in HBM.  Keeping a healthy balace in both is always good!

However, if I had to start over, I would choose path A.

Signature
Q: Are you xShrapnel from the old forums?
A: Yep
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
A: Nah
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
Posted on 2/1/14 12:54:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like :)

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 1:13:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Love this guide, really shows what to do to get a full benefit of the game.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 6:14:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wish i had done Path A. Need someone to help me with my account.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/14 8:16:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thx:) it helpped me

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 6:05:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

in the   
fifa 15 coins      same amount of time There are over million uni ue players of Black Ops who collectively have amassed incredibly more than billion hours of play Hirschberg said To put that number in perspective that s more than a uarter of a million years of play and that means our millions of fans spend more time per day on Black Ops multiplayer than they do on Facebook Activision Blizzard s second uarter financial results showed revenue

of billion per cent of which was generated by digital content In an interview with GamesIndustry biz earlier this week Hirschberg argued that the company s strategy of extending the lifespan of a handful of core franchises with digital content is motivated

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 6:06:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

by consumer   Fifa 15 coins      behaviour and not profit Gamers seem to want to spend more time on and go deeper into fewer games he said We get million uni ue Call of Duty players every month The shift is that the games have gotten deeper and as we ve seen this shift to online connected play the tail on games is a lot longer than it used to be This approach is evident in the controversial introduction of a real money auction house to Diablo III which lets players buy and sell items they earn in the game Most of the Call of Duty

Signature
Posted on 12/2/14 1:01:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1000000000000000000+ dragon

Signature
Posted on 12/2/14 1:02:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1000000000000000000+ dragon

All king

Signature