Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6867

Total:#33

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Maintenance (Jun 5 iOS)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 32/12886

Posted on 6/5/14 12:40:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

AslanVu replied at 6-4-2014 09:57 PM
I don't mean to be rude Eva but IGG should have offered more decent and appropriate rewards and not  ...

I know right

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 12:43:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you! But i hope the rewards would be bigger its anniversary right.. Like bigger amount of gems and badges...:)

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 1:52:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really I'm p2p and I happy when I get a few extra gems and HB what ever it is thanks IGG and about the update it won't be that long man people today u get something free and complain try being grateful I know I am even though I've spent a good bit of money on this game and going to spend much more. I Love this game that's all I need to spend the money now if they would shut the game down then i would be mad but can't see that happening any time soon so

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 2:08:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice we can get more free gems ? :) cant wait !!!!:)

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 2:39:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at this way they do maint we get free gem and next time they do an update we get more free gem, so be happy and go roll yourself a PD/cupid.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 2:39:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice, thank you

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 3:02:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats :)
Have a nice PARTY :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd

thanks for the nice surprise this morning :D

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 3:29:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(146799005) replied at 6-5-2014 02:39 AM
Look at this way they do maint we get free gem and next time they do an update we get more free gem, ...

Don't know what you meant about me "blaming hacking on igg"...

Anywayz, you say "free gems". Have you thought what "FREE GEMS" are? Have you compared their "value" and what they worth, and the VALUE of CASH, REAL FREE CASH?
Think about it and answer to yourself but if you struggle with it, gimme a shout, I'll help ya.

Signature
ImminentThreat and Servants2
Posted on 6/5/14 5:56:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cheer's guys for the free stuff :)  always happy with free stuff heh..

just wondering re the Update, it's out on Android.. just wondering re iOS..  I know that part of the wait time is with apple approval etc but do you actually release to apple on the same day?  ie is it released to apple now and just pending approval?  or is it not yet ready for iOS?

Signature
Posted on 6/5/14 9:40:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes yes yes ! I want it!

Signature