Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6644

Total:#25

Create Thread

[News] Moderators Wanted for CC iOS Forum.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/4188

Posted on 10/11/15 8:36:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In order to maintain a more harmonious forum for our players, we are currently recruiting 1-2 Moderators to help run the iOS forum. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Duration Time:
October 12th to October 19th 00:00(Gmt-5)

Application Requirements:
1.  Already a forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the CC iOS Forum 
     (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems and have a good understanding of how to manage a
     forum well. 
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash

Obligations:
1.  Moderator is required to meet a total of 20-25 replies to any player\'s post/question/thread per week. .

(that's only 3-4 post/day)
2.  Maintain a positive and harmonious forum.
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
4.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship with members.

Number of positions:
We will pick 1-2 new Moderators.
There will be a one-month probationary period for all new moderators. If the new moderator doesn't meet the obligations during the first month, the position will be taken back.

To Participate:
Answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”  (Limit to 200 words)

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 5 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled all my Heroes to Lv.100. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”

The Election will be comprised of two (2) Parts:
Part I Members submit their applications for consideration, at which point we encourage forum members to post your comments in support of the those you feel would be good candidates. 

Part II Moderator selection process, in which the moderators will review the applications and accompanying comments before casting their votes for the new moderators.

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted.

**NOTICE - This thread is purely for people to Post their APPLICATIONS to become a Moderator. Keep all other conversations out of here, with the exception of voting for the candidates.

If you have any questions, PM me about them.**

Signature

Posted on 10/11/15 8:59:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pint: “Why do you want to be a moderator?” 

Answer: To be a voice for the iOS community and further help players connect.  March will mark the two year of my venture in to the world of Castle Clash.  I play exclusively on iOS other than to check out updates on Taiwan and Android.  I am actively involved with several iOS groups in line (Arena, guild leadership, iOS society) and wish help reach out to a wider audience on the iOS platform.  I am a long time member and outspoken voice on the forums and in the past moderated other gaming forums.   

Signature
Posted on 10/11/15 10:43:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

- Vice Leader of the #1 Might ranked guild in iOS, Silent Knights
- member of 5+ non guild specific Line groups
- played CC for over a year and a half
- very knowledgeable about all aspects of the game and can help players at all levels
- currently I'm ranked 24th in might
- have all the heroes
- I've been a helpful member of the iOS forum for about a year

Thanks, ElfBiker

p.s.  Good luck Rankdog 

Signature

Boss 4 Daily: Sun-Tue 14:00 / Wed-Sat 21:15
Contact on Line: AvengingAngelCC, platon12
Posted on 10/12/15 3:13:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best of luck to all

Signature
Hero trading coming next update
Posted on 10/12/15 6:58:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a pretty BIG DEAL & I Vote Rankdog!

End of thread ...

Signature
Posted on 10/12/15 8:04:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
ROYAL_KARNAGE
Posted on 10/12/15 9:37:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that there are opportunities for this forum to rise above the current state of hibernation, as more and more iOS players flock to android forums to grab the latest update information and study nuances to the game, this forum has opportunity as we always get an additional week or two of planning for the updates.  It will be my goal to use this forum to help its members to understand what lies ahead, and how they can position themselves to get the most value out of the patch ahead.

As an active player on iOS since February 2014 and have participated in many patches, I have an understanding of the game to help others plan for new updates answer basic questions and simple mechanics.  I have watched this game grown from simpler resources of honor badges and shards to now with merits, fame and certainly more resource as Castle Clash evolves.  While it’s made the game more challenging for the top users, it’s gotten a lot more complex so it would be another goal of mine to help others grasp the basics of the game and flatten the learning curve required to get their hands into the game.

Signature
Wesvaroth of 7Seas on iOS
Posted on 10/12/15 11:11:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I voted for all 3. Is that okay ?

Signature
Awaken
Line ID: Merchx
Posted on 10/12/15 11:22:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Why do I want to be a moderator?"

I think I could greatly contribute not only just to the iOS community but the whole game in general.  I have always tried to set an open environment between myself and other players; either be in iOS, Droid, or any other server.  Offering my advice to those who ask for it.  I have also created multiple improvement ideas for Castle Clash and some of which have been implemented in some way into the game.  If you would like to see these ideas the link will be posted at the end of this post.  Now Think if 1 man, that’s not afraid to speak his mind, can help improve this game, what more when this 1 man is made more accessible to the many players that have great ideas but don’t know what to do with those ideas.  

If ever I don’t make the cut, still feel free to message me on Line App.  
Line ID: ClanMGO562 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Link to my improvement Ideas:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrHcWra_-5KQEmW7slDB0eH52x1VNXEOU

Signature
www.youtube.com/ClanMGO562/videos
Posted on 10/12/15 11:26:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dammit, haha, Rankdog, Elfbiker and Wesvaroth would all make awesome mods and they would never get competitive and let the game affect their moderating job. Personally I think the it should be changed to 3 moderators, because all of them can offer different aspects and are highly knowledgable about the game. They are also in a lot of the same chats on Line and I know they would have no issues working together to improve the forum.

I would say take the chance, seldom 3 players this mature, knowledgeable and well liked get the chance to work together for the good of the iOS community.

Signature
SHINNN
  -recruitment tread
http://ccios.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=308&ctid=157079