Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6644

Total:#25

Create Thread

[News] Moderators Wanted for CC iOS Forum.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/4184

Posted on 10/13/15 10:29:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cam on

Signature
Posted on 10/14/15 9:26:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG
I would really love to be a mod. I have been playing this game for 2 years now, and the Arabic version too. I beleive I can bring  an addition to the forum be my vast experience of the game and wide knowledge. In addition my time zone is hugely different than the server ( about 8h) which allow me give a continuation of the rest of mods during the day.finally I believe my best strength is my countenance follow of the forum.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/15 2:58:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

WOW, you guys seem to put a lot of stock in Guilds.. one of the only aspects that means nothing in the game.

I'm not sure what this Exploit is that RK-lolsont keeps going on about, but anyone can add any account to a guild and that account can do whatever it wants with the shards it gets. 

It's not an exploit when there is no reward for doing what you're doing.

This thread is purely for people to Post their APPLICATIONS to become a Moderator. Keep all other conversations out of here, with the exception of voting for the candidates.

IF it continues Warnings will be issued

If you have any questions, PM me about them.

Signature

Posted on 10/15/15 4:33:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nominations for Rank, Elf and Wes.

We don't only need moderators, we no longer need only a platform that serves as a FAQ of a sort - we need guys that understand the game and what is happening here (ie lack of dialog, material, structure etc) to make it more engaging for players to come to for answers and stick around to learn a thing or two also that they didn't know about the game, it's players and community. That's something that has been lacking and we need people who can cultivate this within the iOS forum so it can return to being the #1 reference page for all things ccios. I think the 3 I've nominated can do that. Rank did something cool by interviewing Guildies from the top Guilds. Intuition like this is what we need. The rest of us in the community would love to learn how the top ten started. But guildies from them don't put them up cod either they don't have enough time, or opportunist trolls like RK pop up to poop the party when someone tries something constructive. So the third man interviewer approach was awesome.

Clashers! I have spoken! May the force be with the 3! :)

Signature
Posted on 10/17/15 12:59:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to be a mod cuz ive played for a long time. Cheers.

We really should just merge the forums. Even with active, high end players like rankdog here nothing ever happens.

Signature
IGN: kmy  |  Might: 200k+  |  Status: "F2p"
Guild (iOS): KoA Rank 3 in Might
Insane Dungeon Guide Application Link: 
     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tk.clashdungeon
All Insane Dungeons 3 Flamed NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alM56jNBwc
Insane Dungeon 5 NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ2xuvVvIY