The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 1:00 am (server time: GMT-5) on Aug 19 for about 2 hours. Players will get 200 Gems after the maintenance.
1. Added new Hero: Medusa
Skill Name: Twin Hex
Casts a hex on two random areas. Deals DMG equal to X% ATK over Xs to enemies in those areas. One hex Petrifies enemies for Xs. The other reduces enemy Heroes' Energy by X. Attacks hit multiple targets. Cooldown: Xs.
2. New server-wide event (Castle Crisis)
a) All players on the server participate together in this event.
b) The event is made up of three normal stages and one final stage. Clear all three normal stages to unlock the final stage.
c) The event will last longer than a day. Each stage can only be attempted a limited number of times per day.
d) Each normal stage is guarded by an evil enemy.
i) Stage A: Players will form a base with six Heroes and fixed buildings to defend against the invading enemies. (Ranked)
ii) Stage B: All players on the server will donate specific items. The enemy will leave only when the requirements are met. (Ranked)
iii) Stage C: Players have to solve the problems set by the tricky enemy. It will leave only when the requirements are met. (Ranked)
e) In the final stage, all players will take on the ultimate boss alone. Rewards will be awarded based on the amount of damage dealt. (Ranked)
f) Each stage has its own rewards. Rewards will vary based on different conditions.
3. Added a tab to filter Heroes by their location in the Heroes Altar.
4. Added a new Decoration for Castle Clash's 3rd anniversary.
1. Optimized Shop interface. You'll be taken to the first building you can construct/buy in the list when you select a category.
2. Tweaked visual effect of Grimfiend's skill to match the skill's range.
3. Optimized matchmaking system for Guild Wars.
4. The Hero attribute interface and Hero Base interface now show bonus attribute points from Crests and Inscriptions.
5. Arena attack set-ups will now be saved locally on devices. They will not disappear when you log in again.
6. Fixed an issue where Guild Wars battle reports did not reset.
7. Fixed an issue where Heroes revived while they received 100% less healing and caused the battle result to be inconsistent.
8. Fame Boxes can now be used in bulk.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash