Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 5282

Total:#1

Create Thread

[News] CC Forum(s) Are Looking for New Mods

Close [Copy link] 0/461

Posted on 11/8/16 10:27:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In light of recent events, we are currently seeking to recruiting (2) Moderators. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Duration Time:
November 8th, - November 15th, 11:59 (Gmt-5)

Application Requirements:

1.  Already an active forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the 
     CC Forum.  (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems and have a good understanding of how to 
     manage a forum well. 
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash

Obligations:

1.  Moderator is required to meet post requirements by replies to any player's post / 
     question / thread. *To be further clarified upon appointment*
2.  Maintain a positive and harmonious forum.
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
4.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship with members.

Number of positions:
We will pick about 2 new Moderators. ( 1 Android + 1 iOS )
There will be a three-month probationary period for all new moderators. If the new moderator doesn't meet the obligations during the first 90 days, the position will be taken back.

To Participate:
Answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”  (Limit to 200 words)
Post your Platform
Post your geographical area + Time Zone (Gmt -5)
*Be straight forward and direct - less is more*

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 5 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled all my Heroes to Lv.100. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”.

The Election will be comprised of two (2) Parts:
Part I Members submit their applications for consideration, at which point we encourage forum members to post your comments in support of the those you feel would be good candidates. 

Part II
 Moderator selection process, in which the moderators will review the applications and accompanying comments before casting their votes for the new moderators.

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted. 

*TROLLS NEED NOT APPLY*

>>>Apply Here<<<

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0