Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 5779

Total:#26

Create Thread

[News] [Bug Report] iOS v1.7.3

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/1994

Posted on 2/11/17 12:58:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is an ongoing set of bugs I have experienced for quite a while. I have multiple CC accounts and iOS devices, and when I switch game accounts on the same device the game loses track of several activity items. 

For example, the arena team that CC stored the previous time I used that account on a different device (another Ipad or Iphone) is now lost and the team on the switched account appears as fairly random (it's usually two random heroes instead of the six I previously used on the other device). It seems some "team-storing" functions work across devices and others don't. Or if I lock a new hero on one device (so I don't accidentally delete it) it comes up as unlocked on the other device.

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 2/13/17 3:03:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at this. 2 dark copes of Michael

Signature
Posted on 2/13/17 9:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing I've noticed just today is when I do a hero trial it always says victory even if I fail then it says fail. And when I win it says victory two times. It's not effecting anything but it didn't used to happen before so...

Signature
Posted on 2/16/17 2:55:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ff4ff

Signature
Posted on 2/16/17 10:19:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i did two times in 1 gw on the same target first attack before uppdate and second after uppdate. then when i was raiding i got fail with all heroes alive

Signature
Posted on 3/30/17 12:28:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since the last update, the game glitched and gave the guild leadership to a new member.  There is NO way that the leader handed over the leadership accidentally.  The GAME glitched!  Myself (co-leader) and the leader have both tried going through IGG with a ticket and am not getting any help.

Please contact me privately, I don't want to put all the information in this post.

Signature