Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 54/6530

Posted on 6/18/17 1:15:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nevermind

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:15:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me me me

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:17:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hate to see you go yoda but understand. Can you give more detail on approx. how many hours a week the job involves. I have been playing this addictive game over 3 years now and still enjoy it just as much as the first year. I am 43 years old so I know how to have patience, reasoning,and understanding with players. I play on an IOS I pad and have it with me everywhere I go. I spend several hours a day on the game and am on during morning,midday,and evening hours and usually on the forum during each time frame as well. I live in the U.S. ( Tennessee). Again would be interested to know how many hours a week this involves and the details of what's involved with the job. Thanks, and good luck to you, Ky hunter, ( Shane )

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:18:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Man I'm in the summer I have a lot of time on my hand if you're really interested in giving up the position I'll be happy to take it and try my best! I'm always open for a challenge not that anyone cares but message me or I don't really know how that would to get the position and I do have a account in the game I've been playing for a long while now

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:35:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to be a moderator I think it will be fun and I also need the extra money and I have time to do this

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:38:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Darsh
Posted on 6/18/17 1:41:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

iOS and play the game all the time

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:43:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

CAN I BE MOD

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 1:49:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only