Yes i want

Signature
Firas khalil
Posted on 6/18/17 3:01:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hiii

Signature
Nayef
Posted on 6/18/17 3:03:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

earnings = gems, not a real currency lol.

silly people.

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 6/18/17 3:03:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I? I want to because I really love castle clash and I would do anything to get it and I really want to buy gems but I can't Because I am poor and I can't buy any gems.

Signature
Jiawei L
Posted on 6/18/17 3:03:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I would love to be a mod even if I didn't get paid just wanting to know how many hours a day would this take and can u please contact me at butterslab123@gmail.com my cc account name is Tcollier101 thank for your time and remember the name Tcollier101 when choosing the future mod

Signature
RC
Posted on 6/18/17 3:08:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want the new mod to be a Plant. I hate it when robots become Mods.

Signature
Robot
Posted on 6/18/17 3:09:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I would love to become a moderator, I've been playing this game for about 1-2 years and didn't spend much money on the game but a fairly amount, here is my email: Bradstermanster@gmail.com

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 3:10:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Recently broke my neck at C3, back broken at L1, and T 11. I fell 16ft in a work accident, I am lucky to be alive. I have unfortunately become disabled, and have time, love the game, and could use the opportunity to occupy some, or much time. I am 47, responsible, respectful, and a foster parent! I have all three clearances.... FBI, Childline, and criminal. I play iOS, and android. I ran heavy equipment for the last 3yrs of my career, a chef for 22yrs before that. I served food for President George W. Bush, the secret service, press core.... John Michael Montgomery the country singer. Harrison Ford, was my favorite one to cook for. I would like very much to be considered. I work hard, and really do love CC.
           Thanks,
      Clinton J.D.

Signature
Clint