Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6201

Create Thread

[News] CC Forum(s) Are Searching For New Moderators

Close [Copy link] 0/259

Posted on 1/10/18 6:55:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The time has come where we are seeking to recruit (2) Moderators. If anyone is interested in becoming one of these moderators, then they should read the following requirements to gain a clearer understanding of the overall scope of the position.

Duration Time:
January 10th, - January 17th,  21:59 (Gmt-5)

Application Requirements:
1.  Active forum member in good standing and known to the members and Mod/Admin teams.
2.  Be available to go on Forum for a couple of hours at least 4 days a week.
3.  Help other players to solve problems and obtain desired information.
4.  Have a good understanding of how to effectively manage a forum. 
5.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy Castle Clash.

1.  Required to meet post requirements by replies to any player's post(s), questions or threads.
     *To be further clarified upon appointment*
2.  Maintain a positive and harmonious forum.
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum.
4.  Create and host forum events.
5.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain good relationships.

These moderators will regularly be awarded:
*1,000 - 6,600 Gems depending on activity & performance.
*1,500 - 3,800 Gems per event hosted.
*Conditional Quarterly bonuses.

Number of positions:
We will pick 2 new Moderators. There will be a three-month probationary period for all new moderators. If the new moderator doesn't meet the obligations during the first 90 days, the special permissions will be removed.

To Participate please Provide: 
*Geographical Location + Time Zone (Gmt -5)
*Answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”  (Limit to 200 words)

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 5 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game.  I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole CC community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”.

The Election will be comprised of three (3) Parts:
Part I Members submit their applications for consideration, at which point we encourage forum members to post your comments in support of the those you feel would be good candidates. 
Part II Moderator selection process, in which the moderators will review the applications and accompanying comments and select a group of nominees to move on to round two of the election process.
Part III In round two the selected nominees will then participate in a private interview where they will be given various hypothetical scenarioes to intepret and resolve. 

If this is something that interest you, we encourage you to join now! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which deters from the intent of the thread will be deleted.   Good Luck!!

>>>Apply Here<<<

Follow IGG    Follow CC