Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 6753

Total:#6

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on Mar 23 (iOS) [Version 2.2.8]

[Copy link] 5/1639

Posted on 3/22/20 9:42:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 1:00 am (server time: GMT-5) on Mar 23rd for about 5 hours. Players will get a total of 400 Gems after the maintenance.

Additions:
1. New Hero: Alphamech
Skill Name: Sound Barrier  
Skill Description: 
For Xs, reduces all nearby enemy targets' ATK by X% and Silences them. Deals X% ATK DMG to all nearby enemy units and converts X% of the DMG dealt to recover HP every Xs for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero is immune to Silence, has high CRIT Resist, and reduces DMG received by X%. When attacking, Hero has X% chance to recover X Energy.)

2. New Hero: Cinder Matron
Skill Name: Critical Burns
Skill Description: 
Deals a total of X% ATK DMG to at most X enemy units along a straight line in front. (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero has X% base CRIT Rate. When she performs a normal attack, her CRIT DMG increases by X times and she gains immunity to Stun, both for the next Xs (Cooldown: Xs). Critical hits from Hero's skill and attacks reduce her DMG received by X% for the next Xs, and restore her HP by X% and Energy by X (Cooldown: Xs)). (Base CRIT DMG is X times of ATK DMG.)

3. New Talent: Fiery Comet
Talent Description:
Gain X% ATK. When attacking, deal X% ATK DMG to, and remove buffs from, X random enemy Heroes. (Ignores and removes Elusive. CD: Xs)

4. New Super Pet: 
Name: Cute Kitsune & Mutant Cute Kitsune
Skill Name: Soothing Aura
Skill Description:
When its Hero is attacked, restores HP of all nearby friendly Heroes equal to X% of Pet ATK. Also increases their healing received by X% for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs.) When Cute Kitsune is in play, it increases all nearby friendly Heroes' Dodge by X%.

5.New Hero Skins: "Robo-Samurai" for Alphamech, "Green Ivy" for Cinder Matron.

6. New Lost Realm Boss.

Signature
Posted on 3/23/20 1:08:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need 5000 gems free

Signature
Eshaghmoeini
Posted on 3/23/20 2:57:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Need 888888Gems For Free

Signature
Yeshuaaa
Posted on 3/23/20 4:05:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want 888 jar of Jemez