Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6760

Total:#7

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on Apr 17 (iOS) [Version 2.2.9]

[Copy link] 6/1645

Posted on 4/16/20 9:04:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 1:00 am (server time: GMT-5) on Apr 17th for about 4 hours. Players will get a total of 300 Gems after the maintenance.

Additions:
1. New Hero: Berserker
Skill Name: Bleeding Cuts
Skill Description:
Every Xs, deals X% ATK DMG to X enemy targets and recovers HP equal to X% of DMG dealt. Reduces ACC of targets that received damage from this skill by X% for Xs. When this Hero is killed, he deals X% ATK DMG to all nearby enemy units (this damage ignores DMG limits of targets; Hero has a X% chance to Revive with X% HP every time he is killed).

2. New Hero: Dark Mage
Skill Name: Shrouded in Darkness
Skill Description:
Hero enters a Dark Trance (Hero cannot move, attack, trigger skills, nor obtain boosts and conditions granted by other units). Deals a total of X% ATK DMG to nearby enemy units every Xs (this damage can spread across a max of X nearby enemy units). Units that receive damage from this Hero's attack lose X Energy per hit, and have their MOV SPD and ATK SPD reduced by X% for Xs. Dark Trance lasts for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero is immune to Silence, Energy Reduction effects and conditions from Calamity. His DMG ignores DMG-to-HP Conversion effects.)

3. New Enchantment: Punishing Smite
Description: Gains X% CRIT Rate in battle. When dealing a critical hit, deals X% True DMG to enemy Hero with lowest HP (CD Xs).

4. New Super Pet:
Name: Pure Chimera & Mutant Pure Chimera
Skill Name: Wild Motivation
Skill Description:
When its Hero attacks, restores HP equal to X% Pet ATK to X friendly Heroes. Also grants the same Heroes immunity to Stun, Freeze, Petrify, and Entangle for the next Xs. Cooldown:Xs. When Pure Chimera is in play, it increases Energy regain rate of all nearby friendly Heroes by X%.

5.New Hero Skins ("Zom-Beast" for Berserker, "Light Bringer" for Dark Mage)

Adjustments:
1. Increased Might Required limit to join a Guild (from 300,000 to 1,000,000).
2. Challenge a Warden: adjusted Brawler's attributes and skill power.
3. Challenge a Warden: added fast-forward function.
4. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 2. (Max 121 slots.)
5. Adjusted Title Talent attribute values for game balance (CRIT Rate and CRIT Resist).

Signature
Posted on 4/17/20 1:07:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gshsbbbzjzjam

Signature
Posted on 4/17/20 2:21:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any chance to have same tapjoy as android have? I mean is the same game in 2platforms ios should have same deals as android..

Signature
Bau
Posted on 4/17/20 2:54:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/20 4:19:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The latest update keeps crashing right before finishing the installation, none of my other apps are having this issue and I’m not sure what to do

Signature
Posted on 4/17/20 6:29:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its been almost 24hrs after the update. The app keeps asking me to update it but everytime I update the app it stops and crash. I didn’t spent some penny for this. Is everybody experiencing this? What troubleshooting steps you did to fix it? I even tried to email the developer but I cant find a good email address where i can send my inquiries.

Signature
Posted on 4/29/20 1:36:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe i can gets some of the best and strongest legendary hero

Signature
Strangerdanger