Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 54144

Total:#31

Create Thread

[Guild] Mutilator! Incredible Guild for Incredible People!!! Come see why...

Hot Topics [Copy link] 30/2611

Posted on 2/17/16 12:58:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump. With the new update, you can't join guild war if you aren't in a guild before reset. So hit me or wastingmytime up on line and join today.  We have a few spots to fill. 

masterblaster246 on line. We'll help you get that fame. Max torch almost always. Just be active and willing to do guild war attacks twice a week.

Signature
Arkang3ls Guild
Posted on 2/19/16 12:09:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another First Place victory in guild wars last night! You can capitalize on our profits with us.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 2/23/16 4:47:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rolled four 5/5 Revites this week! Started putting them on dupes. One slot open for a good player who will participate in guild wars.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 2/25/16 3:41:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would just like to apologize for all those who were throwing your apps in the hat to be a special part of our elite team. However, we are full. I repeat, there is no room in the Inn. But alas! There's no need to fear! Guild wars is upon us and inevitable there will be one who does not enjoy rewards. Repeatedly. And therefore commits guild suicide by invoking the wrath of attrition. I entreat you, keep your eyes peeled and stay on the edge of your seat for the opportunity to become the next Mutilator candidate!

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 2/26/16 9:57:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alas! Your wait is over. We cleared out the trash that was clogging us up in guild wars. This means your opportunity to thrive with excellence is here! Don't delay, apply today!

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 2/29/16 11:41:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We went into this last guild wars down 4 players and still took first place! We had 100% participation and have a great group of guys to learn from and play with. We have just a few more slots available if you'd like to join. Line or pm me. I check line far more often then PM though.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 3/8/16 11:22:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We have now won the last 3 consecutive guild wars in a row. That's with being down members and a couple replaceable smurfs. Now who doesn't love all that free fame? Join with us and revel in the copious rewards with us! Line ID: wastingmytime

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 3/18/16 10:03:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1st Place finish in Guild Wars for the 6th time in a row. Looking for players to keep us on top and who are interested in lots of FAME!!!

Signature
Posted on 6/8/16 9:48:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lots of guild shifts, changes, and absorptions but Mutilator still stands tall! We still hold our principles of being a low pressure guild with very active and loyal players. Why stress over a game? Time to bring the fun back in it without the headaches and drama.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 8/27/16 11:06:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some rather quite amazing and inspirational posts in here! It's been awhile since we've actively recruited on the forums. We are ready to accept applications.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***