Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 53022

Total:#752

Create Thread

[Guild] Top 10 maxed guild DarkKnights Lava3, Max Torch, No Donation!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 751/19348

Posted on 2/4/16 11:59:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fun and super active guild!! i was quitting CC before joining Darkknights, however, i started to play again after joined the guild. this game is fun but more fun when u are in a active guild where everyone share they struugles and accomplishment. im a part time clasher :)

Signature
OnePiece
Posted on 2/4/16 1:20:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey everyone of your looking for a great guild you have now found it! This guild is very helpful if you are looking for good advice to level up your account! Highly recommended!!

Signature
Posted on 2/4/16 1:34:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great Guild, awesome leaders.
Very high might guys and girls in this guild and they are always willing to help.
lost Realm lvl 22 no problems
Mesa4 we can do with 2 guys if wanted to
WG 3 done with 3 guys if wanted
GW Top notch every week
Point is the guild Rocks

Signature
Posted on 2/4/16 2:07:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I initially I was hesitant about joining the guild but after I joined, I did not regret a single bit. Great guild! Helpful players! All here just to have fun and chill! One thing I like about the guild is that everyone is helpful in advices and everyone is active in participation with Mesa and WG. Oh you do not need to worry about torch, it's always max! Love this guild!

Signature
Posted on 2/4/16 6:09:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fun and chill.  This is a great guild if you want to ENJOY the game and advance. Tons of helpful advice, lots of folks for torch, and cool leaders.  I don't have any tattoos and they still let me in.

Signature
Posted on 2/5/16 5:45:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another great guild war!!!

Signature
Posted on 2/5/16 9:16:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The last guild I was in 75 people mind you we would have problems with getting enough people to be on just to do torch and sometimes only a few for boss. Since I've been in this guild we have always had a minimum of 20 people for torch. We once had 7 pages of attacks in torch. we defeated them all and won torch. Great team work and communications here. If you're looking for a top rising star check us out

Signature
Posted on 2/5/16 9:17:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a very great guild the leaders help in any way they can so we can all rise as a unit IF U DONT JOIN U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSING OUT ON!

Signature
Posted on 2/5/16 3:05:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you like this game and have a real life (unlike some folks in _______) come join us. We play..a lot..but have fun too.

Signature
Posted on 2/6/16 5:05:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

DarkKnights for life  awesome guild and great team work excellent leader checks us out

Signature
Ali